X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Bob Nightengale

@BNightengale

So since the resumption of MLB spring training, there have been 17,949 samples, and 23 positive tests_18 players and five staff members_0.1%.
    All the positives are on my fantasy team.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
      Here's is where you'll want to go for Covid statistics now that the CDC has been compromised:

Johns Hopkins experts in global public health, infectious disease, and emergency preparedness have been at the forefront of the international response to COVID-19.

Daily and weekly updated statistics tracking the number of COVID-19 cases, recovered, and deaths. Historical data with cumulative charts, graphs, and updates.

T

You mean the CDC who was allowing 19% of hospitals to go unreported and who was providing filtered data? That CDC?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        Bob Nightengale

@BNightengale

So since the resumption of MLB spring training, there have been 17,949 samples, and 23 positive tests_18 players and five staff members_0.1%.
        Shut it down. We're all going to die.

Comment

• Florida COVID-19 Coronavirus update by county with statistics and graphs: total and new cases, deaths per day, current active cases, recoveries, historical data, trends, projections, and timeline.

Florida is starting to get really hammered. They have the potential to become a mini-New York. God I hope not! They have soooooo many old people though. You can thank the kids for what's happening to Florida right now.

T

Comment

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/florida/

Florida is starting to get really hammered. They have the potential to become a mini-New York. God I hope not! They have soooooo many old people though. You can thank the kids for what's happening to Florida right now.

T

When someone says it, the person usually does, so don't take this the wrong way.

Maybe if you took that smile shock off your signature, you wouldn't come across as this guy who is all smiley happy about everything that is going on. I can barely read anything you post, because its not uncommon to find 4 or 5 posts in a row, all within 30 seconds of your previous comment, all beating a dead horse into the ground, roaring like king kong on top of the Empire State Building, and then you always have to include that goofy smile, almost like you're enjoying all of this. Its just weird. Maybe just take the smile off the CVirus posts.

As they say on Letterkenny, when a friend asks for help you help him, and I'm just trying to help.

Comment

• Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• 2D-Lines.png
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/florida/

T

Notice how those two charts aren’t on the same scale?
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    Strange. How long have they been wearing masks there?
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

lol
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• The case for opening schools in the fall. Children are (1) less likely to get Covid and (2) less likely to transmit the virus according to several studies. Closing schools is ridiculous and will have much worse long-term effects on children. The science is on the side of opening schools and it's not even close! Anyone saying otherwise is just politicizing the virus.

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_relea...-cip070720.php

"The data are striking," said Dr. Raszka. "The key takeaway is that children are not driving the pandemic. After six months, we have a wealth of accumulating data showing that children are less likely to become infected and seem less infectious; it is congregating adults who aren't following safety protocols who are responsible for driving the upward curve."
                        https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2020...y-schools.html

Of the almost 2,000 samples, only 12 had antibodies, said Reinhard Berner from the University Hospital of Dresden, adding the first results gave no evidence that school children play a role in spreading the virus particularly quickly.

"Children may even act as a brake on infection," Berner told a news conference, saying infections in schools had not led to an outbreak, while the spread of the virus within households was also less dynamic than previously thought.
                        https://www.businessinsider.com/coro...ontacts-2020-5

The researchers found that out of 863 pupils and teachers who had had close contact with an infected person, just two coronavirus cases were likely to have been transmitted in school — or 0.23%. One of those two cases was from an adult to a child.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

When someone says it, the person usually does, so don't take this the wrong way.

Maybe if you took that smile shock off your signature, you wouldn't come across as this guy who is all smiley happy about everything that is going on. I can barely read anything you post, because its not uncommon to find 4 or 5 posts in a row, all within 30 seconds of your previous comment, all beating a dead horse into the ground, roaring like king kong on top of the Empire State Building, and then you always have to include that goofy smile, almost like you're enjoying all of this. Its just weird. Maybe just take the smile off the CVirus posts.

As they say on Letterkenny, when a friend asks for help you help him, and I'm just trying to help.
                          The emojis are unfortunately quite obtrusive on here. I certainly do not wish to have the appearance of smiling when posting. It is my call sign though. It was around before you were born. How will they know the posts are not genuine if it is missing? Back in the day it was just a very small face with sunglasses, no real expression. Just :cool:.

T

...:noemoji:

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

But it's...it's easy … to, to talk about... It's easy to sum it up when you're just talking about scaling. We're sitting in here, and I'm supposed to be sharing facts, and we in here talking about scaling. I mean, listen, we're talking about scaling, not sampling error, not curve fitting, not logical biases, we talking about scaling. Not numbers . Not, not … Not the virus that's still killing thousands like it's never gonna stop. Not the infection rate, but we're talking about scaling, man. I mean, how silly is that? … And we talking about scaling. I know it can be misleading. I know the Y-axis data values are always changing... I know that... And I'm not.. I'm not shoving it aside, you know, like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I do. I honestly do... But we're talking about scaling man. What are we talking about? Scaling? We're talking about scaling, man. [laughter from the media crowd] We're talking about scaling. We're talking about scaling. We ain't talking about the pandemic or hospitalization rates. [more laughter] We're talking about scaling, man. When you come to Shockernet, and you see me post, you see me post don't you? You've seen me give everything I've got, right? But we're talking about scaling right now. We talking about scaling...

T

Comment

But it's...it's easy … to, to talk about... It's easy to sum it up when you're just talking about scaling. We're sitting in here, and I'm supposed to be sharing facts, and we in here talking about scaling. I mean, listen, we're talking about scaling, not sampling error, not curve fitting, not logical biases, we talking about scaling. Not numbers . Not, not … Not the virus that's still killing thousands like it's never gonna stop. Not the infection rate, but we're talking about scaling, man. I mean, how silly is that? … And we talking about scaling. I know it can be misleading. I know the Y-axis data values are always changing... I know that... And I'm not.. I'm not shoving it aside, you know, like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I do. I honestly do... But we're talking about scaling man. What are we talking about? Scaling? We're talking about scaling, man. [laughter from the media crowd] We're talking about scaling. We're talking about scaling. We ain't talking about the pandemic or hospitalization rates. [more laughter] We're talking about scaling, man. When you come to Shockernet, and you see me post, you see me post don't you? You've seen me give everything I've got, right? But we're talking about scaling right now. We talking about scaling...

T

Comment

T

Translation: I got owned.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X