Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Most of those are in Ark City and Junction City
    Not sure about Ark City, but Junction City is perfectly logical. That place……..

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
      I always wear a rubber when I fly. I don't step into an airport without one on. I'll be driving, in my car alone, and you can bet your ass I got a rubber on.
      Hugely underrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Hugely underrated.
        Talk about "huge", I can't find "rubbers" big enough for me.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Horowitz: Record infections in super-vaxxed UK seniors as double-vaxxed show negative efficacy against COVID death

Just because Volodymyr Zelenskyy is the new Fauci, it doesn’t mean COVID is over. In fact, cases are surging in many European countries, and U.K. seniors are now experiencing record numbers. “Covid infections surge to record high for over-70s in UK” was the title of a Financial Times article from Fr...

At the end of the day, we are 11 billion doses into this unparalleled global mass injection regime, and yet more than 72% of 6.1 million confirmed COVID-19 deaths have occurred since vaccine rollout. Half the deaths have occurred since mid-April, after all of the vulnerable population had ample time to get fully vaccine.

Perhaps this is why the U.K. Health Security Agency announced in this week’s report (p. 37) that “from early April onwards this section of the report will not be updated.” That’s the section with case and death rates by vaccination status.

A recent study from Stanford published in Cell might shed light on this phenomenon. Researchers observed a decreased immune response to new variants among those vaccinated for the original strain because the shots are teaching the body to respond improperly. “We find that prior vaccination with Wuhan-Hu-1-like antigens followed by infection with Alpha or Delta variants gives rise to plasma antibody responses with apparent Wuhan-Hu-1-specific imprinting manifesting as relatively decreased responses to the variant virus epitopes, compared with unvaccinated patients infected with those variant viruses,” observed the Stanford pathologists. They note that the extent to which this causes original antigenic sin “will be an important topic of ongoing study.”

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
            I always wear a rubber when I fly. I don't step into an airport without one on. I'll be driving, in my car alone, and you can bet your ass I got a rubber on.
            Sometimes I double rubber, just to be super safe.

I know they say that isn’t more effective and might actually be worse, but I feel better and that makes me a better person than you,
            The Assman

Comment

• I use KyN95 Rubbers.

Comment

• I just put a little cloth mask on my dick.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Rep Andy Biggs @RepAndyBiggsAZ

Biden's unlawful mask mandate for travel has been struck down by a federal judge.
                  The CDC exceeded its statutory authority in issuing the mask mandate.

Comment

• I like how almost every airline immediately ended the theatre. They've pulled the teeth on the power folks and made it almost impossible to put back in place, hopefully.

Comment

• I guess we'll see what kind of spike we get in a few weeks. You know you're gonna hear about one and this will be brought up.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• The refrain from the mask policing will only end as long as it takes for the case to reach the next level of a justice system, at which time there's a 50/50 chance it will be reviewed by a left-leaning/appointed judge and reinstated.

You WILL DO what the edicts of the progressive movement declare.

Comment

• I know I refrained from flying because of the masking policy. Had a lot of PTO I had to use late last year but had to keep everything within reasonable driving distance, which was fine. Just limited me on where I could travel and what I could explore.

Hopefully this stays gone as I have some friends I wouldn't mind traveling to see, but really don't want to have to drive that far to do it.
                          Last edited by SubGod22; April 19, 2022, 01:32 PM.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• EPIC OWN on that guys part. So hilarious.

Comment

• Flew today. Most people still had masks on while on the plane. Most did not have on in the airport. It’s almost like people are ok to decide for themselves.

Comment

Working...
                              X