Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    There is always gonna be variants and mutations until the end of time. The fact that the virus is getting weaker as any virologist will tell you is no surprise. The media are the only ones staying away from science and throwing out the scary “what if” scenarios.
    There are politicians on that train still as well. Not as many, but they're still pushing it as a big bad
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Comment

• On Monday morning, the sun rose and Magic Johnson, Ellen Degeneres, Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Ryan Reynolds, Charlize Theron, and countless other A to D list celebrities were still sleeping off the after-party. Attending a mask-free Super Bowl is hard work for our betters. LA County children woke up to a different reality. They will be wearing masks Monday and every school day thereafter.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Then maybe communist china might be the place for you.
          China did it right when it comes to this pandemic. They took it uber-seriously. And the diverging performance of our economies from Day 1 tells the entire story.

Comment

Stop concentrating on the 99% of people who get these symptoms and let’s focus on the 1% of those that have the flu or worse. People like Cold don’t care about the 99%. It doesn’t fit the narrative. Cold has to literally google “bad Covid news” in order to generate all the articles attached to posts he makes. He doesn’t organically just scroll through the headlines to get this stuff. He actively seeks out and searches for the 1% of the bad stuff. Think about that for a second.
            Not even close to the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post

Just to round up the things Cold has told us about himself in this thread.

Cold is not his real self. Cold is just his internet Troll persona. As far as we know the real person doesn't care about 90% of the crap he posts anyway.

His real person is a real nice guy that has never been married, has to meet "good wholesome" gals on park benches, and whose friends don't invite him to go out to eat with them.

He has also told us he is a lifetime republican who only posts left leaning thoughts and ideals, and is not political yet has a political thought on everything.
              Nice work on the profile build! You would have nailed it if it weren't for the fact that it's 98% wrong.

Please share some of my "left-leaning" posts.

Comment

• Lockdowns don't work, masks don't work, the jab doesn't keep you from getting it, doesn't keep you from spreading it. It came from a lab in China.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  Lockdowns don't work, masks don't work, the jab doesn't keep you from getting it, doesn't keep you from spreading it. It came from a lab in China.
                  Lockdowns do work, just like gravity (see China). But they don't work after community spread is attained. They also don't work if the people are allowed to mingle freely in the big box stores during.

Masks absolutely work lmfao.

The vaccine is a scientific miracle. The only problem was distribution and acceptance.

Comment

• You are not serious. You are just yanking our chains. OK

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Not even close to the truth.
                      Now I know it’s true.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        You are not serious. You are just yanking our chains. OK
                        I may not be serious; I may be yanking YOUR chain, but every single epidemiologist worth his/her/their salt on this planet, would concur with the statements I made.

Comment

China did it right when it comes to this pandemic. They took it uber-seriously. And the diverging performance of our economies from Day 1 tells the entire story.
                          Yep, I’m sure China’s numbers are uber-accurate.

But at least you admit you’d rather be in communist China.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Yep, I’m sure China’s numbers are uber-accurate.

But at least you admit you’d rather be in communist China.
                            During the pandemic I would rather have been in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Iceland, etc. etc.

China has too much air pollution.

Comment

During the pandemic I would rather have been in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Iceland, etc. etc.

China has too much air pollution.
                              But you managed to survive somehow.

Your park bench shenanigans wouldn’t be happening if you lived in those wonderful places.

Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

But you managed to survive somehow.

Your park bench shenanigans wouldn’t be happening if you lived in those wonderful places.
                                That's not true! People were rocking their cocks out in Germany, Australia, etc. etc. for large periods of time during 2020 with hardly any death. I posted pictures of them all enjoying life, eating at restaurants (outdoors). The reason they had so much more success than us is because they had good messaging and unwavering leadership (no Trump) from the start. AND... their mitigation measures had teeth. When they discovered a Covid flare-up, they locked the area down hard. I believe Sidney had a $1K fine at one point if a person was caught without a mask on the street. Now to those in the know like myself, outdoor masking fines (outside of crowded areas) is a little absurd. But there's a method to their madness. It sent the message loud and clear: if we'll fine you on the sidewalk, what do you think we'll do in public buildings? Just good old-fashioned Covidiot-proof governance in the time of a national emergency. Kudos to you Japan, China, Korea, Germany, Australia, Iceland, Canada, etc. etc. ecfkingcetra.

America will be listed in the history books as the biggest failure of the pandemic when considering our vast resources. Most of that failure will hang on Trump and his band of Covidiots --- I mean... FREEDUM FIGHTERZZZ!11

Comment

Working...
                                X