No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope you can fill the void that is now gaping in your life.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
      Let it go. The pandemic seems to have ended. Cold isn’t even ranting about it anymore. The only reason I see people still talking about it anymore is that they’re addicted to outrage. Time for this thread to end as well.
      You're surprised that folks are speaking up after being censored, shouted down, cancelled, and ascribed as "misinformation" for an opinion that literally changed over night within the minds of those in power. Really?

You know who else is being censored, shouted down, cancelled, and ascribed as "misinformation" right now? Putin critics in Russia. So it's cool the US progressives during the covid era have that in common with all facets of human history past, present, and future.

Comment

• Has anyone seen Fauci lately?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
          Has anyone seen Fauci lately?
          The pandemic was real. The message was, is, and will be forever political. They are obviously distancing themselves at present.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

The owner welcomed me back upon hearing the cries for my return under one condition... that I change my name. Michael Jordan may think it's okay to change the number on the back of his jersey,... not CB.

P.S. This is the last free post in this thread.
            No it isn't.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

War in Ukraine could lead to ‘devastating’ tuberculosis problem, warns Anthony Fauci

Ukraine reports tens of thousands of new TB cases annually and has one of the highest rates of multi-drug-resistant TB in the world
              Yeah, he's busy doing his job, doctoring the public... in his trademark, no B.S. manner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

No it isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

No it isn't.
                  Masterful call.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Yeah, he's busy doing his job, doctoring the public... in his trademark, no B.S. manner.
                    Fauci’s still talking. Nobody’s listening. Not even his media minions. Only Clod still listens.

Comment

Elections coming. They are going to hide him in a closet like the ventriloquist puppet until after the election cycle. Just like all of a sudden we didn't need masks in time for the SOTU address, Fauci is now persona non grata in order to win the election. Then the takeover plan will be re-implemented.

Comment

• Hey MikeKennedyRulZ , just saw this.

​​​​​​​https://twitter.com/vosdscott/status...b30i0TVag&s=19

Comment

Hey MikeKennedyRulZ , just saw this.

https://twitter.com/vosdscott/status...b30i0TVag&s=19
                          I hate it when fascists let kids go on without wearing their masks. I hope the freedom loving interrogators punish them to the full extent of the law. Only when we all submit to government mandates can we truly live free.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Hey MikeKennedyRulZ , just saw this.

https://twitter.com/vosdscott/status...b30i0TVag&s=19
                            That is absolutely insane and I would be suing the pants off the state if that was my kid. Ridiculous!! The State of CA and King Newsom will stop at nothing to continue their power grab. The only reason they are backing off slightly now is because there are elections coming up.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

I hate it when fascists let kids go on without wearing their masks. I hope the freedom loving interrogators punish them to the full extent of the law. Only when we all submit to government mandates can we truly live free.
                              No more Animal Crackers and milk after naps...wait...they took away naps. Those bastards.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

No more Animal Crackers and milk after naps...wait...they took away naps. Those bastards.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X