Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
    I did a google search on 'CDC The genetic material delivered by the viral vector does not integrate into a person’s DNA' and the first result was a CDC web site on understanding viral vector covid-19 vaccines at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ralvector.html and it has #1 and #2 on the list of items. It has a link on the page to more about mRNA vaccines (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ines/mRNA.html) and that page has items #3 and #4.

I did a Google search to see if the world was flat. Actually, no I didn't...

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

wufan asked where the info was so I pointed it out to him.

And your point is?
      Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I thought you were “done” with this topic.

Not surprising since your entire reason here now is based on lies.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• This gem was posted on July 24, 2020 ...

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
          If ya'll have access to any stock portfolios that are in tax-deferred accounts, I would consider pulling out over the weekend. The risk is out of whack with the reward with the market sitting at record highs over what looks to be a significant period of death coming up.

Just a suggestion. Not investment advice of course. ;)

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            This gem was posted on July 24, 2020 ...

LMFAO
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

That’s some substantial ownage right there.

Comment

• And back to Cricketsville he goes.

Destroyed.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Is the next variant out yet? Things have been awfully quiet lately on this front.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                    Is the next variant out yet? Things have been awfully quiet lately on this front.
                    It's out, I forgot the name, but the CDC referenced it, or the WH, when they cried about the mask mandate needing to be reinstated.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Philly just reinstated indoor masks, due to omicron variant.

Comment

• I have a question.

Wouldn't 'looking at the data' require that there be no mask mandate on public transit for a time, so that there is data to compare the results with the masks on?

How does looking at data under the same circumstances do anything?
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                          Philly just reinstated indoor masks, due to omicron variant.
                          I thought they just lifted it?
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I thought they just lifted it?
                            It was reinstated on Monday and missed that they did lift it again late last night. Good catch.

Comment

I see you've been scouring through my posts again! I encourage this, and... I'm honored.

If you look closely at my "gem", you'll notice I mentioned pulling out "OVER THE WEEKEND". This was a short-term "risk off" recommendation.

Now, if I could direct your attention to the graphic I just posted, you can see that at the exact point I mentioned pulling out, the market went absolutely nowhere for nearly 100 days after. Magic? No, just science. The bull trend didn't resume until the fall. Ever hear the phrase: "Sell in May...".

Thanks again for the walk down memory lane. I was kind of in a bad mood today but you managed to lift my spirits.

#MessWithALedgeEndUpInTears

Comment

• I would have to assume the public sentiment on the mask issue - across party lines - is very poor at the moment for the idea of more masking or re-masking. I understand there is a partial contingent of the left that are emotionally and irrationally attached to the issue, but basically 100% of the right, and I would guess at least 75% of the left are done with this. So basically, the Biden admin trying to RE-INSTATE the measures is a bit like "hold my beer and watch this" with respect to the additional damage this causes to their plight come fall midterms. It is so tone-deaf to the prevailing public take that it is almost hilarious. Are they able to make zero correlation to their policies thus far and Biden's poll numbers?

"Hey guys... I have an amazing idea... let's do more sh*t the public at large generally dislikes and see what happens. It is has served us well thus far."

Comment

Working...
                                X