Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
    Flew today. Most people still had masks on while on the plane. Most did not have on in the airport. It’s almost like people are ok to decide for themselves.
    How many of those with masks on were harrassed by the non-masked?

I ask because that is the new narrative of oppression that some in the media have posed will be rampant now.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

How many of those with masks on were harrassed by the non-masked?

I ask because that is the new narrative of oppression that some in the media have posed will be rampant now.
      None on this flight.

Comment

• Am I the only one to be disturbed by this.?

I found out last week my lungs are at 75% normal capacity, down from normal 2 years ago, or 18 months after having covid

Comment

• COVID-19 local disaster declaration ends after 763 days - https://www.ksn.com/news/health/coro...fter-763-days/

WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Sedgwick County Commissioners on Wednesday rescinded the COVID-19 local disaster declaration by a vote of 5-0.

The declaration was put into place in March 2020 and now 763 days later, the county emergency manager told the commission we no longer need it.
          So in the future, if anyone asks what 2 weeks feels like, you can say 763 days :)
          Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by atlwsu View Post
            Am I the only one to be disturbed by this.?

https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_a...ource=andshare

I found out last week my lungs are at 75% normal capacity, down from normal 2 years ago, or 18 months after having covid
            I had not seen these four items reported by the CDC, so I’m curious as to where exactly these declarations originate:

1. “The genetic material delivered by the viral vector does not integrate into a person’s DNA,”
            2. “They [viral vector vaccines] do not affect or interact with our DNA in any way,”
            3. “The “mRNA never enters the nucleus of the cell where our DNA (genetic material) is located, so it cannot change or influence our genes,” and,
            4. “They [mRNA vaccines] do not affect or interact with our DNA in any way.”

I’m not overly familiar as to how the J&J vx works, but as for Moderna and Pfizer:

1. true
            2. True
            3. true
            4.true

If these things are not true, then either it’s not an mRNA vaccine, or your intro to biology text books are incorrect.

As to your lung function, might I ask why you are having routine lung function tests?
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Moderna is filing for emergency use authorization for their covid vax for kids aged 6 months to 5 years.

What I can't figure out is, what emergency?
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                Moderna is filing for emergency use authorization for their covid vax for kids aged 6 months to 5 years.

Need to make numbers for 2nd quarter results reports?

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Need to make numbers for 2nd quarter results reports?
                  Exactly

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I had not seen these four items reported by the CDC, so I’m curious as to where exactly these declarations originate:

1. “The genetic material delivered by the viral vector does not integrate into a person’s DNA,”
                    2. “They [viral vector vaccines] do not affect or interact with our DNA in any way,”
                    3. “The “mRNA never enters the nucleus of the cell where our DNA (genetic material) is located, so it cannot change or influence our genes,” and,

I’m not overly familiar as to how the J&J vx works, but as for Moderna and Pfizer:

1. true
                    2. True
                    3. true
                    4.true

If these things are not true, then either it’s not an mRNA vaccine, or your intro to biology text books are incorrect.

As to your lung function, might I ask why you are having routine lung function tests?
                    Every other year on the lung tests

Comment

Moderna is filing for emergency use authorization for their covid vax for kids aged 6 months to 5 years.

I believe some of these vaccines have already been purchased by the gov. The gov can then either hand over our money and receive the product, or hand over our money and tell Moderna to flush it.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by atlwsu View Post

Every other year on the lung tests
                        Okay. I have asthma and don’t do lung function tests, so I was just wondering if you had an underlying condition. Could be virus scar tissue for sure.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

I believe some of these vaccines have already been purchased by the gov. The gov can then either hand over our money and receive the product, or hand over our money and tell Moderna to flush it.
                          Shame on the government. Government shouldn't approve emergency use, just because they stupidly spent money. The FDA needs to make sure these are safe for kids at that age, long term, just like they would any drug -- unless and until there is an actual emergency in that age group.

Comment

Okay. I have asthma and don’t do lung function tests, so I was just wondering if you had an underlying condition. Could be virus scar tissue for sure.
                            Ahhhh who knows why he would have a lung function test. Maybe he was bored.

Or........ maybe it was because:

In people recovering from COVID-19, there is concern regarding potential long-term pulmonary sequelae and associated impairment of functional capacity. Data published thus far indicate that spirometric indices appear to be generally well preserved, but that a defect in diffusing capacity (DLco) is a prevalent abnormality identified on follow-up lung function; present in 20–30% of those with mild to moderate disease and 60% in those with severe disease. Reductions in total lung capacity were commonly reported. Functional capacity is also often impaired.
                            What on earth people!!!

Just admit that you were all wrong about... I dunno... everything? And get on with your lives vowing to never be duped by one man again. Don't cling to the vestiges of a political ruse designed to empower a small few and hurt a great many. And for God's sakes, don't be complicit in a disgraced party's attempt to rewrite history (like what they're trying to do regarding the arming of Ukraine).

Until you guys stop consuming "Conservative" media sources in vast quantities, you are never going to have a mind of your own. It will always be tainted by your political handlers via their preferred mouthpieces.

At first I was saddened when I became ejected from the propaganda nest. It was so warm and familiar. But now... I would never go back in a million years. Living outside the Matrix might be a little more lonely, but at least it's real...

Comment

• I did a google search on 'CDC The genetic material delivered by the viral vector does not integrate into a person’s DNA' and the first result was a CDC web site on understanding viral vector covid-19 vaccines at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ralvector.html and it has #1 and #2 on the list of items. It has a link on the page to more about mRNA vaccines (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ines/mRNA.html) and that page has items #3 and #4.

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Comment

Probably the emergency planned in the fall by the Dems that will make in person voting for the mid-term elections bad and mail in voting good :)

Comment

Working...
                                X