Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Why must you folks continue to taunt the champ from the stands. How many times must I climb through the ropes humiliating you in front of your friends?

Won't you just relent already?
    You are right in your mind you always win. Facts be damned.

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    Nice try but you made a logical fallacy. I won't tell you which one.

I made that stipulation for the sake of clarity as I was asked the terms of the deal. You think I'm going to toss a bone to my fans and then help them eat it? lulwut? I also indicated that an article 3-6 months down the line would be sufficient. I would say I was being generous. I immediately regretted making the bet though as this is a serious affair and I really don't need any feathers in my cap. I look like a peacock the way it is...
    Nope no fallacy. You will never be able to "prove" I didn't win $5 from the lottery just like I will never "prove" from a cherry picked example that a person was running a 9:30 mile before Covid and is now running a 9:32 after. Not back to 100% I can't prove it you win.

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    NYC faced a virus that was barely known to the world. It had at least 45 days to circulate freely in the most dense population of America with zero social distancing, masking, and pandemic-worthy disinfecting. And then once they did get sick there was no way to treat them other than the standard protocol which actually killed them faster. The doctors learned, and eventually got better, and NYC locked down tighter than a drum. They followed the science (ignored Trump) and now they have one of the safest cities in the world... similar to Asia and parts of Europe.

Texas enjoyed a flare up with all the knowledge learned from New York. Doctors down in Tx state that they are saving patients at twice the rate now compared to March.

Nice try but... try again.
    See we have a Covidiot. More deaths is better. So standard protocol is shipping the infected of the disease that was know to impact the older and compromised back to nursing homes. Good to know.

See I am trying the Cold method. Call people Covidiots, repeat the same premise. Ignore all other facts.
    Last edited by jdmee; September 15, 2020, 07:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
      You are right in your mind you always win. Facts be damned.
      C'mon man lol. My record is readily accessible in the prior pages of this thread. I'm sure 'Fever has combed them thoroughly a dozen times looking for a crack. You're going up against a legend bro and my method is simple. No ego, only facts. Never get rattled.

Originally posted by jdmee View Post
      Nope no fallacy. You will never be able to "prove" I didn't win $5 from the lottery just like I will never "prove" from a cherry picked example that a person was running a 9:30 mile before Covid and is now running a 9:32 after. Not back to 100% I can't prove it you win.
      There's no ulterior motive with my terms of the deal. In fact, my mentioning of how one could prove I'm wrong was an olive branch. I'm seriously trying to help ya'll out. You want a win, I understand. Just follow future articles on the recovery of the "Hitman" and see if he is 100% in 3-6 mos. Do you think I'm going to monitor his status and watch for articles to help you prove I'm wrong? Can you not understand how that would be a little too generous on my part? Don't be so suspicious. Don't be so nervous. I should have never made the bet. It was in poor taste. But I was continually cajoled over my unreal accuracy on issues and I wanted to be a good sport and make an "egotistical" bet. It was in the spirit of generosity. You must know though, the odds are against ya'll. :/

Originally posted by jdmee View Post
      See we have a Covidiot. More deaths is better. So standard protocol is shipping the infected of the disease that was know to impact the older and compromised back to nursing homes. Good to know.

See I am trying the Cold method. Call people Covidiots, repeat the same premise. Ignore all other facts.
      Bro, you're projecting. I haven't called you a Covidiot. In fact I rarely call anybody any names on here. I get called names all the time however. I understand why though so it's okay. In the past I called a few individuals on here Covidiot, and there was such an uproar I apologized and stopped. I do refer to outside individuals as Covidiots. Does it hurt your feelings when I call Trump a Covidiot or random people on a video being asked questions? I hope not. I can't be that accommodating with respect to your feelings.

My prior statements on NYC regarding the pandemic stand on their own. I can't repeat myself in various ways until you comprehend what I said. I don't get paid to do this.

Comment

• Comment

C'mon man lol. My record is readily accessible in the prior pages of this thread. I'm sure 'Fever has combed them thoroughly a dozen times looking for a crack. You're going up against a legend bro and my method is simple. No ego, only facts. Never get rattled.

You are correct. Your record is readily accessible. That is why I say you post the same old stuff over and over again with out insightful analysis and that you refuse to answer or gloss over points you can not refute.

Comment

You are correct. Your record is readily accessible. That is why I say you post the same old stuff over and over again with out insightful analysis and that you refuse to answer or gloss over points you can not refute.
            Go ahead and pull some of my past statements out and feel free to cross examine me on them. I will play along.

It's your claim so the burden of proof is on you.

I assure you though, you are wasting your time. Trying to argue against science will be very frustrating and ultimately emotionally defeating.

Trying to argue with CB will be like eating your least favorite vegetable; it will probably be good for you, but you ain't gonna like it. :/

Comment

Go ahead and pull some of my past statements out and feel free to cross examine me on them. I will play along.

I assure you though, you are wasting your time. Trying to argue against science will be very frustrating and ultimately emotionally defeating.

Trying to argue with CB will be like eating your least favorite vegetable; it will probably be good for you, but you ain't gonna like it. :/
              Got it to prove you don't posts to posts I have to post your post you didn't post and if I don't post the post you must have posted it.

Just like the hitman. To show you are wrong I have to post an article that would never be written.
              Last edited by jdmee; September 15, 2020, 05:13 PM.

Comment

But I like all vegetables. Even hominy. Broccoli, love it!! Just saying.
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Got it to prove you don't posts to posts I have to post your post you didn't post and if I don't post the post you must have posted it.

Just like the hitman. To show you are wrong I have to post an article that would never be written.

1) Look through my bullshit and find something you don't like.

2) Call your doctor friends or try your hand at Google-fu. Then build your case.

3) Come at me bro.

4) I will rebut.

The End

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

But I like all vegetables. Even hominy. Broccoli, love it!! Just saying.
                    Even beets and brussel sprouts?

Comment

Love 'em! I grow beets in my back yard, put em in salad. Nothing is better than brussell sprouts, pan roasted in butter and garlic. Key is to get them done without cooking them to mush. Frigging incredible!
                      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• As a lettuce, arugula sucks.

Comment

1) Look through my bullshit and find something you don't like.

2) Call your doctor friends or try your hand at Google-fu. Then build your case.

3) Come at me bro.

4) I will rebut.

The End
                          Fine, you can say you won again. This just isn't worth it.

1. Your shtick of posting the same thing over and over again is old and tiresome.
                          2. Your smartest person shtick is old and tiresome. Especially when you have done nothing to show that supposed intellect but cut and paste articles.
                          3. Your inability to make a bold prediction based on your doom and gloom mentality.

Comment

If you don't like them, find someone who knows how to prepare them. A good chef can make dirt taste good.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

Love 'em! I grow beets in my back yard, put em in salad. Nothing is better than brussell sprouts, pan roasted in butter and garlic. Key is to get them done without cooking them to mush. Frigging incredible!
                              Fry some bacon. Take the bacon out of the pan. Cook the brussels sprouts in a little of the bacon grease. Cut up the bacon and add it back to the pan with the brussels. Absolutely delightful...

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Fry some bacon. Take the bacon out of the pan. Cook the brussels sprouts in a little of the bacon grease. Cut up the bacon and add it back to the pan with the brussels. Absolutely delightful...
                                I don't eat swine.

P.S. This is the last time I explain my shtick to you muppets. It singlehandedly killed the board. Gotta have an antagonist in this theater.

Comment

Working...
                                X