Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shoxtop View Post

This Stanford study which has since been retracted?
    Not to mention that the quote posted doesn’t appear in the Stanford article as claimed. Was there another article that doesn’t make your claim?
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Shame on you for trying to argue or debate that not being factual. No wonder you were low hanging fruit for cold, with that kind of dishonest mentality.
      Hot take: ShockingButTrue is Cold.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Hilarious that people who argue that masks restrict their breathing also argue that masks don’t stop the virus.

I hate masks. I didn’t wear them except where not wearing it would get me fired (still had bouts with HR tho and one of the main reasons I left my job). Even then, you can’t have it both ways.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Sen. Marsha Blackburn @MarshaBlackburn

Why were Fauci and China saying the same thing?

Comment

• Jon Stewart very funny

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              Don't like either of those clowns, but good for him for saying that.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Getting sassy with Massie. I do like that guy.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Not to mention that the quote posted doesn’t appear in the Stanford article as claimed. Was there another article that doesn’t make your claim?
                    Empirically pointing to the vulnerability of the immune system, which was my original assertion? Certainly not this one:

https://rationalground.com/dangerous...ns-face-masks/

Last edited by ShockingButTrue; June 17, 2021, 11:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Hot take: ShockingButTrue is Cold.
                      So says the poster running around here with a 'ol boner. Un huh...

Masks Are Symbolic.jpg

Comment

Hilarious that people who argue that masks restrict their breathing also argue that masks don’t stop the virus.

I hate masks. I didn’t wear them except where not wearing it would get me fired (still had bouts with HR tho and one of the main reasons I left my job). Even then, you can’t have it both ways.
                        So why do you hate wearing them?

Comment

So why do you hate wearing them?
                          I didn’t say I hated wearing them. I said I hate them. I believe in simple liberty. Here is an excerpt from simpleliberty.org that sums it up:

People who choose a life of liberty do not want to control or rule other people, they merely want to be left alone. Not necessarily left alone as a hermit might prefer, although there is nothing wrong with such a decision, but left alone to be self-determining and self-governing. They want to participate freely and voluntarily in all relationships.
                          But let’s be real- the only one running around here with a “big ol’ boner” (notice the apostrophe after the shortened word) is you because you are still offended that I did not agree with the decision to hire IB midseason and without a thorough search. Everyone else has moved on. You should too.

Comment

I didn’t say I hated wearing them. I said I hate them. I believe in simple liberty. Here is an excerpt from simpleliberty.org that sums it up:

But let’s be real- the only one running around here with a “big ol’ boner” (notice the apostrophe after the shortened word) is you because you are still offended that I did not agree with the decision to hire IB midseason and without a thorough search. Everyone else has moved on. You should too.
                            Real? What's the fact that you insert yourself into a post/s I'm participating in with smartass and unfunny takes (the grammar notation gets you a point in my book), except to kel, got to do with IB? I assure you I don't go looking for your posts because you're a c. jans fan, and I can't understand why you'd bring that up. What an idiotic presumption. Figures.

Your turn.
                            Last edited by ShockingButTrue; June 18, 2021, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Empirically pointing to the vulnerability of the immune system, which was my original assertion? Certainly not this one:

https://rationalground.com/dangerous...ns-face-masks/
                              Not your original assertion. Your original assertion was that masks restrict breathing and THAT causes infection. I’m glad you’ve moved on to something completely different and dropped that hypothesis after being presented with the evidence.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Now that the World admits that hydroxychloroquine is safe and effective, you have to wonder how many lives could have been saved if Fauci would have recommended it instead of President Trump......

Comment

Working...
                                X