Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    They see their power and control slipping away on Covid so they are grasping at whatever they can to help themselves maintain the fear and control they have over people. Really sad.
    Curious, are you vaccinated?
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

What does that have to do with anything he is saying? Every adult, imo should be vaccinated. It protects them, especially older adults and adults in bad health. It also protects the middle aged and young adults who have a small chance of a serious illness. However, in the end, if people choose not to vaccinate themselves, THEY (NOT YOU) will possibly pay the consequences. The good news is that all the data shows that if you've been vaccinated, while you may still get sick (although the data shows that it is a much smaller chance of getting sick), there is no data at this time, that shows that serious illness, ICU or hospitalization will occur.

That's the news that Biden, Fauci, Wallensky, and the Democrats aren't telling us. They would rather build fear than tell us the facts.

Comment

To answer your irrelevant question, I received my first dose Thursday.

As Shockm stated, that has nothing to do with this conversation. It’s about the messaging being sent by our government. They are ignoring important milestones and positives while trying to hold on to negative rhetoric that no longer applies. I believe this is being done to control their base and maintain their near absolute power.

Comment

As Shockm stated, that has nothing to do with this conversation. It’s about the messaging being sent by our government. They are ignoring important milestones and positives while trying to hold on to negative rhetoric that no longer applies. I believe this is being done to control their base and maintain their near absolute power.
          Conspiracy theories are the opium of the undisciplined masses. They are circulated by the puppeteers to control the base and maintain near absolute power. See what I did there?

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Conspiracy theories are the opium of the undisciplined masses. They are circulated by the puppeteers to control the base and maintain near absolute power. See what I did there?
            Nope

Unplug and unite...

Comment

Congrats and totally relevant. The more people get vaxxed and the more the numbers come down the less ammunition "they" have whether or not it's legit. I believe we are very close to crossing the Rubicon where infections are so low that most mitigation efforts are not useful. CDC already belatedly coming around to saying no point for masks outside or hygiene theater of disinfecting surfaces.
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Congrats and totally relevant. The more people get vaxxed and the more the numbers come down the less ammunition "they" have whether or not it's legit. I believe we are very close to crossing the Rubicon where infections are so low that most mitigation efforts are not useful. CDC already belatedly coming around to saying no point for masks outside or hygiene theater of disinfecting surfaces.
                If they hadn’t politicized it initially, there would be no reason for the continued theatre.

So, why the theatre? It’s about power. Whether or not refusing the vaccine is the correct approach, it is one way that the resistance can protest those with fascistic intentions.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Eg. Russian collusion. We know.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• *crickets*
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                      My injection site is still bothering me a week out from my second shot. During the day, it's mostly fine. I go to bed and wake up with a feeling like I've just been hit in the arm by a sledgehammer. I get out of bed, stretch the arm, it feels better and I go back to sleep. An hour later, I repeat. This needs to end.
                      How is this progressing?
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I had MVJ light (very light). Day 1 was all but a dead arm, and that night was rough with the same "wake up every hour and try to feel my arm" type routine. Day 2 was more of the same, but maybe because I was so tired I slept through a lot of it. Today is Day 5 and I feel mostly normal, which is to say shitty, but normal.

Comment

• We are still in a very tenuous situation with this damned, insidious, alien virus. The doom and destruction I and others predicted for India seems to be coming to pass. Why now you ask? There is a new Indian strain which is currently being studied to see if it is more insidious than the others. With almost a million recorded daily infections happening around the world, we as a species are playing with fire. Every time someone gets infected the virus has the opportunity to make a beneficial mutation during replication. This virus has already mutated multiple times becoming more virulent and lowering the efficacy of our vaccines. We can't sit idly by, allowing the "rest" of the world to explode in Covid disease. What could very well happen is that we end up with a super variant and then our shiny new vaccines will work about as effectively as a placebo.

Many have compared the human race to a parasite w/ respect to how we participate in the delicate ecological balance of our planet. I'm starting to wonder if Mother Nature hasn't "decided" to start rebalancing the effects we've been having. It happens, and has happened, to every other species except for maybe alligators for some reason, why not us now?

My advice remains the same: avoid this insidious, alien virus like the plague. Do NOT get infected. DO get vaccinated. Continue to be a good steward by wearing your mask in public as vaccinations are not a guarantee of stopping all infections. We need to get our daily infections in the U.S. down below 10k. I'd say as a world we need to get daily infections under 250k. The less the better of course.

Comment

We are still in a very tenuous situation with this damned, insidious, alien virus. The doom and destruction I and others predicted for India seems to be coming to pass. Why now you ask? There is a new Indian strain which is currently being studied to see if it is more insidious than the others. With almost a million recorded daily infections happening around the world, we as a species are playing with fire. Every time someone gets infected the virus has the opportunity to make a beneficial mutation during replication. This virus has already mutated multiple times becoming more virulent and lowering the efficacy of our vaccines. We can't sit idly by, allowing the "rest" of the world to explode in Covid disease. What could very well happen is that we end up with a super variant and then our shiny new vaccines will work about as effectively as a placebo.

Many have compared the human race to a parasite w/ respect to how we participate in the delicate ecological balance of our planet. I'm starting to wonder if Mother Nature hasn't "decided" to start rebalancing the effects we've been having. It happens, and has happened, to every other species except for maybe alligators for some reason, why not us now?

My advice remains the same: avoid this insidious, alien virus like the plague. Do NOT get infected. DO get vaccinated. Continue to be a good steward by wearing your mask in public as vaccinations are not a guarantee of stopping all infections. We need to get our daily infections in the U.S. down below 10k. I'd say as a world we need to get daily infections under 250k. The less the better of course.
                            I read the first sentence, and no we are not.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• Clay Travis

@ClayTravis

And if you were 17 or under you were far more likely to die of the seasonal flu than covid. If you’re under 50 and got covid you had a 1 in 50,000 chance of death. Similar to many flu years. Full article here, graphic below. https://nytimes.com/2021/04/22/opinion/covid-vaccine-kids.html?referringSource=articleShare

Comment

• All negative, all the time. When he can’t find anything left in America to be negative about, he disappears for days and then reappears with negativity about some place else. Exactly how the media works too. Go figure.

How’s that “surge” going? Still no paint update. Also go figure.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X