Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Flu is actually more dangerous to children than C19. There is also an ongoing meta study that shows that masks are less successful in preventing C19 than the flu.
    You're deceiving people right now. You're inviting harm. You promised...

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

You don't have the full facts (nobody does) on the long-term implications of a Covid infection.
      You better get to your bunker - 246 people in Michigan got covid after they got vaccinated. 3 even died.

Of course they don't tell you that out of 2,900,000+ have been vaccinated in Michigan. But you still need to get to you bunker and unplug.

Comment

So Covid hospitalizations and deaths in children are higher than that of the flu? Got some science or data to back that up?

Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

You better get to your bunker - 246 people in Michigan got covid after they got vaccinated. 3 even died.

Of course they don't tell you that out of 2,900,000+ have been vaccinated in Michigan. But you still need to get to you bunker and unplug.

Not going too any bunker. My opinions/guidance are based on the full facts at hand. Vaccine efficacy is not 100%. Some will not have robust immune responses regardless of their exposure. Tough titties... as they say.

What you and many others don't understand is, I am fully awake and willing to look at the facts, no matter how grim. As wufan already alluded to, he prefers "his reality" to mine. But it's people like me who save people like you all. "We" are burdened with the "ability" (compulsion?) to stare straight into the pits of hell and come up with a plan. I am ready to face my end whenever that may be. But my unscheduled demise will not pollute the rationality of my mind (while alive). My hands remain steady, my will to seek the truth and help the weak, uncompromised.

Having said all that... would you believe my personality is that of a comedian in real life? What a mind**** no? Of course my humor is a bit on the dark side.........

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

So Covid hospitalizations and deaths in children are higher than that of the flu? Got some science or data to back that up?
            That's not what I said. You are missing the mark on several of my posts now.

If full comprehension were the nut, you are the squirrel. More reading, less flailing. I know the temptation is strong to have a go with The Ledge but... regroup.

Comment

That's not what I said. You are missing the mark on several of my posts now.

If full comprehension were the nut, you are the squirrel. More reading, less flailing. I know the temptation is strong to have a go with The Ledge but... regroup.
              Wufan said the flu was more dangerous to children than covid. You refuted that with your next post after. What did this ol squirrel miss?
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Not going too any bunker.
                And that is such a shame. Could you go to the basketball forum and make death threats against 1976? I heard he refuses to wear a mask and loves Trump and Richey.

My opinions/guidance are based on the full facts at hand.
                Why do you need to have an opinion if you have the facts?

Vaccine efficacy is not 100%.
                Bet you don't know the real efficacy of the pfizer?

Some will not have robust immune responses regardless of their exposure. Tough titties... as they say.
                Seem kind of Co|dB|ooded

Though begs the question, is it it better for you (in protecting you from covid) when you get the second shot to feel really sick, or you don't really feel sick at all?

Comment

Why do you need to have an opinion if you have the facts?
                  An opinion is used to facilitate forecasting where established guidance is missing. This is why they pay me the big bucks! lol e-penis bravado.

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Bet you don't know the real efficacy of the pfizer?
                  I'll go with what Pfizer says: 95%

Though begs the question, is it it better for you (in protecting you from covid) when you get the second shot to feel really sick, or you don't really feel sick at all?
                  My final answer is: it's better to feel ill than feel nothing at all UNLESS you've already had a tough bought with the alien virus herself. Then you may feel little if anything at all.

Comment

You don't have the full facts (nobody does) on the long-term implications of a Covid infection.

Case-in-point:

Remember not too long ago when we were told that children pose minor to no risk of spreading the disease and we need to open schools immediately?

ASS-U-ME-ptions.
                    Nothing in there says that C19 is more dangerous than the flu, as I asserted, nor does it say that children are beyond a minor risk as you asserted.

So here we are. Either you agree with me and my reality, or you exist in a different one.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

An opinion is used to facilitate forecasting where established guidance is missing. This is why they pay me the big bucks! lol e-penis bravado.
                      Well you said you only speak with "full facts", no you say you are forecasting....

I'll go with what Pfizer says: 95%
                      This answer shows you really full of Bullenscheiße.

You are a parrot that doesn't understand the math.

My final answer is: it's better to feel ill than feel nothing at all UNLESS you've already had a tough bought with the alien virus herself.Then you may feel little if anything at all.
                      So are you saying if you had the virus then when you get the vaccine you won't feel anything?

So does that make the J&J the better vaccine since people have more side effects with it?

Comment

In what way? What is the flu death rate in 16 year olds and younger, and what is the death rate for Covid in the same population?
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

In what way? What is the flu death rate in 16 year olds and younger, and what is the death rate for Covid in the same population?
                          When he loses, he just ignores you like he ignored me.

The whole ego thing..
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Wufan said the flu was more dangerous to children than covid. You refuted that with your next post after. What did this ol squirrel miss?
                            There are layers of nuanced communication happening beneath the surface of the words you are reading. I would like to think that wufan is right there with me but I've been guilty of giving folks too much credit in the past. You clearly are not.

I post about the Covidiot trying to Trump the mask rules in Valley Center. The ass. superintendent correctly stated the known risks of allowing Covid-19 to spread unrestricted. I made an apt comparison/contrast between the **** logic this idiot was spouting and other serious diseases of which we have an established vaccine (not a God-given process). Wufan then attempts a weak pivot by proclaiming that "Flu is actually more dangerous to children than C19". While that statement is ultimately inconclusive at this point (long-term effects of Covid infection are still being studied), it's also tangential to the original point I was making which was: YOU DON'T ****ING ENCOURAGE COVID-19 INFECTIONS PERIOD!

Ranzau is retarded because he is only looking at the immediate problem (child safety) and not the larger problem (encouraging community spread). This makes him a short-sighted asshat armchair "infectious disease expert" ( a lot of those in the Republican party nowadays - I'm assuming the guy is Republican... how sad is that). Wufan was either just spouting random related things in hopes that something sticks or offering up a strawman early Christmas gift for Ranzau the Clown.

This was very tedious for me... trying to dumb down one of my posts for you. It's not gonna happen again. Next time I just ignore your snipes and you follow with: "crickets". Deal?

Comment

When he loses, he just ignores you like he ignored me.

The whole ego thing..

Comment

Well you said you only speak with "full facts", no you say you are forecasting....
                                Please stop, you're hurting my head.

Even with all the available facts, some interpolation is occasionally necessary. The accuracy of said interpolator is how the magic happens.

This answer shows you really full of Bullenscheiße.

You are a parrot that doesn't understand the math.
                                Direct your complaints to: Pfizer Inc., 235 East 42nd Street, New York, NY, 10017

So are you saying if you had the virus then when you get the vaccine you won't feel anything?
                                My experience is that you feel "less". Alien viral virgins (or those with asymptomatic infections) have the potential to really feel the vaccination pain. All things being equal... obviously.

So does that make the J&J the better vaccine since people have more side effects with it?
                                No.

J&J's efficacy (or "betterness") was determined by a double-blind study.

If J&J as a whole has more side effects than Pfizer, then that's another strike against it. I've not read that. When I'm speaking of side-effects, I'm speaking on a patient-by-patient basis, not product vs. product.

Comment

Working...
                                X