Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

If you read their fine print, it seems to say that 3rd party vaccinations are not included in their numbers.
    Right, but they have "partner" locations where I would expect the numbers to be included. That said, I don't think any of those places I mentioned are partner locations. I think the partner locations are just the churches and "mobile" clinics type of locations. It wouldn't surprise me if a large percent of vaccinations go through convenient private locations such as Walgreens, Dillons, etc and those numbers are not counted in the County's dashboard.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Seth Dillon
      @SethDillon

Reasonable people will wonder: If masks work, why are there so many red activities for mask wearers? And if vaccines work, why are there masks on the vaccinated?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        Seth Dillon
        @SethDillon

Reasonable people will wonder: If masks work, why are there so many red activities for mask wearers? And if vaccines work, why are there masks on the vaccinated?
        This is the proof that we are all being lied to.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Just jumping in real quick (and back out even quicker) with a couple of facts that reference science, but are posed as questions, for whomever:

Is it true in the calendar year 2020 there were less than 1000 deaths from covid in the 24 and under age group? Is the average age of fatality still 83 or has it gone up?

A few more; did biden really say Today that masks aren't necessary outside, under certain conditions? Wasn't the whole "it spreads outside" theory debunked 2 weeks ago. 220 million vaccinated in a nation of 320 just isn't enough progress at this time? WTF is goin' on (my science)?

I've haven't read any of the old posts in this thread so if any of this has been discussed rationally I humbly apologize.

Comment

• The Babylon Bee
            @TheBabylonBee
            CDC Now Recommends Wearing A Seat Belt Even When You’re Outside The Car

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
              Just jumping in real quick (and back out even quicker) with a couple of facts that reference science, but are posed as questions, for whomever:

Is it true in the calendar year 2020 there were less than 1000 deaths from covid in the 24 and under age group? Is the average age of fatality still 83 or has it gone up?

A few more; did biden really say Today that masks aren't necessary outside, under certain conditions? Wasn't the whole "it spreads outside" theory debunked 2 weeks ago. 220 million vaccinated in a nation of 320 just isn't enough progress at this time? WTF is goin' on (my science)?

I've haven't read any of the old posts in this thread so if any of this has been discussed rationally I humbly apologize.
              The CDC site only lists the deaths in the 0-17, 18-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-64, 65-74, 75-84, and 85+ age groups. So far in 2020/2021 only 277 deaths have occurred in the 0-17 age group, so the less than 1000 deaths is highly probable. The 277 deaths due to Covid is only 0.66% of the total deaths in that age group.

While 95% of the deaths have occurred in the 50+ age group, only 58% of the total deaths have come from the 75 and higher age groups. This means that to get to the 83 year average age the deaths in the 85+ age group would have to be 104 or older. It is more likely that the average age is around 76.6 years old.

Biden, who walked to the outside podium alone and with a mask, did stress the new guidance from the CDC. The debunking of 2 weeks ago led to the new guidance from the CDC.

How much is enough just depends on the state you live in.

Tabulated data on provisional COVID-19 deaths by age, sex, race and Hispanic origin, and comorbidities. Also includes an index of state-level and county-level mortality data available for download.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post

Biden, who walked to the outside podium alone and with a mask, ]
                I don't think he knew he was outside

Comment

• Funny tonight. Everyone of the audience members tonight at Biden’s speech is a privileged member of the House, Senate, Biden’s wife, or other government employees have already been vaccinated. However, they all had to cover up with a mask. What theater and an anti-Scientific joke?

Comment

• This is heading to where they will require a "vax'd" badge when we travel. They'll want to keep this badge light and fun. Maybe in the form of a yellow star? Or is that for the ones that haven't vax'd?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      This is heading to where they will require a "vax'd" badge when we travel. They'll want to keep this badge light and fun. Maybe in the form of a yellow star? Or is that for the ones that haven't vax'd?
                      That should be funny, but it isn't because it's true. And it will be so good and safe for everyone that it will pave the way to more brilliant, safe and fair Scarlet Letterings.

We're going down a very, very bad path.

Comment

• I've always been willing to comply with mask rules in the past. But from now on, I'm taking a different stance. Every building I enter from now on, I will enter without a mask and they can ask me to put one on, sign or no sign on the front of the business. All have had a chance to get the vaccine by now, and appointments stay unfilled, so I'm not responsible for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                          I've always been willing to comply with mask rules in the past. But from now on, I'm taking a different stance. Every building I enter from now on, I will enter without a mask and they can ask me to put one on, sign or no sign on the front of the business. All have had a chance to get the vaccine by now, and appointments stay unfilled, so I'm not responsible for them.
                          July 4 is the date I have set.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

July 4 is the date I have set.
                            Independence Day indeed...from the tyrants.

Comment

• A group of Midwestern farmers sued the federal government Thursday alleging they can't participate in a COVID-19 loan forgiveness program because they're white. The group of plaintiffs includes farmers from Wisconsin, Minnesota, South Dakota and Ohio. According to the lawsuit, the Biden administration's COVID-19 stimulus plan provides $4 billion to forgive loans for socially disadvantaged farmers and ranchers who are Black, American Indian, Hispanic, Alaskan native, Asian American or Pacific Islander.

ya knew this was comin

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                What the heck is a "socially disadvantaged" farmer? One who can't remember their Facebook password?

Comment

Working...
                                X