Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

You're welcome, Father Coughlin.

I guess you did not read my post, or perhaps you are being wilfully blind, but it is rather obvious to about 80% of us that Trump has failed the leadership test on this, none of the others have failed .
    I’m in the 20%
    Livin the dream

Comment

I guess you did not read my post, or perhaps you are being wilfully blind, but it is rather obvious to about 80% of us that Trump has failed the leadership test on this, none of the others have failed any sort of a leadership test.

Which is why Fauci is trusted more on this subject than Trump is, which evidently not only pi$$es Trump off, but also the 20% who seem to think he's doing a great job and leading well.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I’m in the 20%
        Same here. I am wondering what or who makes up this "80%". Was that a CNN poll by chance? Or maybe it was done only in Portland and Seattle?

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I’m in the 20%
          40% actually.

Livin the dream

Comment

• Oops, just like all the other Libtard spewing, the numbers don't add up.

Comment

I guess you did not read my post, or perhaps you are being wilfully blind, but it is rather obvious to about 80% of us that Trump has failed the leadership test on this, none of the others have failed any sort of a leadership test.

Which is why Fauci is trusted more on this subject than Trump is, which evidently not only pi$$es Trump off, but also the 20% who seem to think he's doing a great job and leading well.
              Trump could have followed the Democratic playbook from the beginning, followed Fauci around like a puppet and agreed with everything and the left still would have been complaining about his lack of leadership. There is zero room for compromise or neutrality with anybody from the left.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

You're very fortunate to have not suffered the "shortness of breath" symptom. It's quite common with "mild cases" - even with middle-aged athletes. I personally have a high pain threshold; I've been in the gym my entire life. But, if you mess with my breathing or my heart... I'm gonna be looking for thumbs and blankies pretty soon after. :)

I don't know who's tellin' ya to work out, but a short walk should be fine. It's not uncommon with this to see improvement and then relapse. I'm not saying this will happen to you, but I wouldn't tempt fate.

Did you do any stretching/breathing exercises when you were at your worst? If so did they help your cough? It is curious how you staved off the quite common "shortness of breath" symptom. Such an odd and random disease.
                As much as 40% of the people who obtain the virus show no symptoms at all. And most don't have any repercussions. Once again, the media and you are focussing on the worst case scenarios that occupy a small group of the infected.

No, I don't want the virus. But please stop acting like everybody that gets it is going to die or have lingering effects.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  There is zero room for compromise or neutrality with anybody from the left.
                  Or the right.

Comment

And Trump has failed his leadership responsibilities in this area miserably. He is allowing no masks at rallies, keeps pimping discredited treatments and has his cabinet make broad requirements (like opening schools) without formulating guidelines and a roadmap. All of this is a factor in the casualty count.

And I see people everyday referring to this as the Chinese Flu, so my post is a public service announcement intended to remind everyone how much Trump is currently failing the leadership test.

Some say China flu, I say Trump flu, if you don't like it, why don't you call out some of the people who continually call it the China flu. You're calling me out, but not the others. To me, China flu is a racist term. I would be offended if I was Asian or Chinese decent and some of them have been attacked by admittedly nutty people. The nutty people who perpetrate these crimes against people of color are committing hate crimes.

The actual name of the disease is COVID (or Novel Coronavirus), but I digress.
                    How about "China's flu that they didn't tell the world about soon enough that we might not have had to have Trump's Flu" Flu for a description?

Comment

Trump could have followed the Democratic playbook from the beginning, followed Fauci around like a puppet and agreed with everything and the left still would have been complaining about his lack of leadership. There is zero room for compromise or neutrality with anybody from the left.
                      Actually agree with that thought. Except I would also say that I have yet to see you agree with anything I have posted here, so perhaps I could parrot you and just exchange left for right and republican for democrat?

The problem here is that he is making policy decisions without the benefit of a framework or guidance. If you don't have facts, data and experts guiding you, you will end up with a cluster____, which is what is about to happen, for instance, in states like Indiana, where COVID is going up and the kids are now in school.

Now tell me, honestly, do you trust your state education director, or your superintendents or principals to be making decisions about how to reduce the risk of all those kids in a classroom? Hell, school districts can't even buy good health insurance for their teachers. And since you don't trust the government to do anything right, I'd like to see your take on this.

Seems like they should have had a blue-ribbon committee study this. Industry and other experts, not necessarily from the government, but perhaps represented by them to develop guidelines.

What we actually have is an edict and crickets chirping.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

How about "China's flu that they didn't tell the world about soon enough that we might not have had to have Trump's Flu" Flu for a description?
                        Rolls off the tongue quite well.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Sorry I offended you. By the way, I think I'd work on that haircut, it looks crappy.

Comment

As much as 40% of the people who obtain the virus show no symptoms at all. And most don't have any repercussions. Once again, the media and you are focussing on the worst case scenarios that occupy a small group of the infected.

No, I don't want the virus. But please stop acting like everybody that gets it is going to die or have lingering effects.
                            Reread my post: "It's quite common with "mild cases""

If you've followed my work in here you'd know that "mild cases" are defined as not requiring hospitalization. "Mild cases" though can be anything but mild with long-lasting symptoms. Of course one should deduce within seconds of reading my post that I am not talking about the asymptomatic; defined as: without symptoms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Rolls off the tongue quite well.

Comment

• I think now is a good time for a meme. IMG_20200726_095534.jpg
                                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
                                X