Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I could have sworn recently you said you don't watch or quote CNN, MSNBC, etc...? Hmmm...
    I did; and I don't. I will ocassionally link an article when it's the best representation of my point. I said I don't "watch CNN/MSNBC" - meaning the television stations. I do occasionally read a CNN or NYT article, but ONLY if they are the exclusive source on the topic of interest. I will click any and all links besides those two if at all possible.

I do not think I could bring myself to even link MSNBC.

Are you trying to "cancel me" brother?

Comment

• Anthony Fauci Cheers Phase 3 Trial Start for Moderna’s Potential Coronavirus Vaccine

"Fauci called it a "truly historic event in the history of vaccinology" on a call with reporters. He said that emerging data from the trial should be available in November or December, and insisted that despite the speed of the development, "there is no compromise at all with regard to safety or scientific integrity.""

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...?ocid=msedgdhp
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• BREAKING: American Doctors Address COVID-19 Misinformation with SCOTUS Press Conference

Comment

• This week Sedgwick County ICU bed consumption remains flat moving from 31 in use last week to 32 in use this week. That's a very good sign.

There have been 9 COVID deaths in Sedgwick County the past two weeks.

Hospitalizations ticked up slightly from 58 to 63 -- another good sign.
          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Kansas' effective reproduction number has dropped dramatically to 1.08. Excellent for the state!
            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
              BREAKING: American Doctors Address COVID-19 Misinformation with SCOTUS Press Conference

https://www.facebook.com/Breitbart/v...6146442759558/
              Take the time to watch this...

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                2 MLB games canceled today
                Lindsey Adler

@lindseyadler

For those curious about Tuesday's game: The Phillies had saliva testing done this morning at the ballpark, and the samples are being taken to Rutgers University (90 min drive) with the hope they'll receive results, as
                @Ken_Rosenthal said. Yanks in Philly for now. Everything TBD.

Comment

BREAKING: American Doctors Address COVID-19 Misinformation with SCOTUS Press Conference

https://www.facebook.com/Breitbart/v...6146442759558/
                  Oh my... that press conference stinks to high heaven. Notice nobody is wearing masks (that's not an accident) and all they talk about is hydroxychloroquine. I checked a few other videos on that group and they were saying they don't tell their patients to socially distance. I'm giving them my CB Red Flag warning for dangerous propagandists award. Run, don't walk from whateverthefk Breitbart is trying to accomplish here... #CovidiotsFTW

Man... that video really creeped me out.

https://medcitynews.com/2020/07/hydr...rate-covid-19/

Hydroxychloroquine flunks Phase III trial in mild-to-moderate Covid-19

The study adds to the growing body of evidence that the drug, promoted early in the pandemic by President Trump, is ineffective, despite its getting a briefly renewed lease on life earlier this month thanks to a retrospective analysis.

Comment

Oh my goodness... Another Briebart far right group trying to promote hydroxychloroquine. You guys don't even trust the CDC or FDA? These are doctors out in DC in the middle of a pandemic with not a mask or distance between them even? Do they think that they won't get infected because they pray every day?

It's not wonder there is total confusion even in the White House at this point with all this *noise* and not wanting to believe the people who have spent a liftime working in infectious diseases.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Oh my... that press conference stinks to high heaven. Notice nobody is wearing masks (that's not an accident) and all they talk about is hydroxychloroquine. I checked a few other videos on that group and they were saying they don't tell their patients to socially distance. I'm giving them my CB Red Flag warning for dangerous propagandists award. Run, don't walk from whateverthefk Breitbart is trying to accomplish here... #CovidiotsFTW

Heehees... Posted at the same time about.

Comment

I think they purposely kept the 'fake news' away from the press conference. I have physicians in my immediate family (very very intelligent people ) and they 100% agree with them.

Comment

Okay, I've done my due diligence on the issue. They are all part of a far right-wing political consortium that repeat the White House's message nearly word-for-word. The first lady speaking is Dr. Simone Gold. She goes around pumping hydroxychloroquine and advocating for "opening the country up". She points to the Sweden "experiment" lol. No need to read further.

Nobody is still talking about hydroxychloroquine with a straight face except for Trump and his acolytes. Perhaps use it prophylactically? Like zinc? Otherwise it's a non-starter in the grand scheme of things... there are many better treatments available now. The only people still pumping the drug are hardcore Trumpers for the sake of Trumpdom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Windiwu View Post

Heehees... Posted at the same time about.
                            Did you get a weird feeling the second the press conference started too? LOL! The pressed bright white coats with the large official-looking patches, the weird shaky camera footage like it was "ground zero" breaking news or something... but then it turned into a hydroxychloroquine commercial rofl. How utterly weird.

And who's this guy with the dark shades? lololol

Comment

I think they purposely kept the 'fake news' away from the press conference. I have physicians in my immediate family (very very intelligent people ) and they 100% agree with them.
                              Sorry my friend, I don't know what to say. Some people will put their religious beliefs ahead of their professional duty. That's all I can come up with here. These doctors must all be part of a hardcore Christian group and their underlying motives are to get Trump reelected to "fend of the birth of the Anti-Christ" or something.

1) Nothing wrong with being hardcore Christian

2) Nothing wrong with hoping with all your might that Donald Trump gets reelected

But there is something VERY wrong with presenting yourself as a medical expert and then knowingly offering less than expert advice on our current situation. That's almost criminal.

Comment

Did you get a weird feeling the second the press conference started too? LOL! The pressed bright white coats with the large official-looking patches, the weird shaky camera footage like it was "ground zero" breaking news or something... but then it turned into a hydroxychloroquine commercial rofl. How utterly weird.

And who's this guy with the dark shades? lololol

Comment

Working...
                                X