Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Wtf is wrong with you bro?

There’s nothing wrong with me. I didn’t make any 5 million death predictions and are running around like a mad man in fear.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

So this comes out right after my rant.

Do it! Do it Libtard!

Wow... do I have my finger on the pulse or what?
      The libtard pulse? Indeed you do. Grats bro.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        BREAKING: American Doctors Address COVID-19 Misinformation with SCOTUS Press Conference

https://www.facebook.com/Breitbart/v...6146442759558/
        Crisis actors, then?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

There’s nothing wrong with me. I didn’t make any 5 million death predictions and are running around like a mad man in fear.
          I didn't either. I offered a range of possible outcomes and then implored the community to take action to affect it.

I have almost zero fear. I've taken the necessary precautions and now await my fate. It's the deniers who are likely rattled with fear as evidenced by their continual efforts to distort reality. It's a coping mechanism. My coping mechanism is to run straight at the problem and solve it - or contain it. Much better results obtained in the long run when employing the latter...

Comment

I didn't either. I offered a range of possible outcomes and then implored the community to take action to affect it.

I have almost zero fear. I've taken the necessary precautions and now await my fate. It's the deniers who are likely rattled with fear as evidenced by their continual efforts to distort reality. It's a coping mechanism. My coping mechanism is to run straight at the problem and solve it - or contain it. Much better results obtained in the long run when employing the latter...
            So you’re developing a vaccine on your own?

You’re not solving anything. You are regurgitating mostly fake news and claiming it as factual while lecturing everyone using the same schtick over and over. Nothing original my man. Hate to burst your bubble.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Crisis actors, then?
              Who knows?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

My colleagues dad passed away of Covid in Sedgwick county today. He was a doctor. Mom got an asymptomatic infection. Dad got it bad. He was in his early 60s and had Type II diabetes. Went to the hospital two weeks ago and was treated with Remdisavir. Went on vent one week ago. Kidney failure on Friday.
                Uuugh, sorry to hear that.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• My take on this group is that they are probably MDs, but I'm leery about their true qualifications. I would have expected a detailed introduction of qualifications and medical history (associated hospitals/clinics/articles published and so forth) of each doctor before they spoke. In other words, just who are these people and why should I believe anything they say. Being a "doctor" isn't enough. Every profession has its questionable fringe.

Comment

• https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/28/face...oes-viral.html

Is this drug illegal? How many doses are taken worldwide, daily? Why censor it's use in the medical field?

Has it been used for patients who already have this Bat Virus? Did it work?

Is this a political maneuver?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                      https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/28/face...oes-viral.html

Is this drug illegal? How many doses are taken worldwide, daily? Why censor it's use in the medical field?

Nope, but it causes cats and rats to go bat-$hit crazy...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                        https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/28/face...oes-viral.html

It's absolutely a political maneuver. They do not want anyone with a different view to get their data and facts out there because it will make the President look good. Bottom line. They would rather the American people remain ignorant to any facts but those that they want to feed them. That keeps the fear going and keeps the hopes alive that they can pull off the miracle "hail mary" come November that they have so desperately been seeking since 2016.

Not knowing the truth doesn't make you ignorant, not wanting to know the truth is what makes you ignorant.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

It's absolutely a political maneuver. They do not want anyone with a different view to get their data and facts out there because it will make the President look good. Bottom line. They would rather the American people remain ignorant to any facts but those that they want to feed them. That keeps the fear going and keeps the hopes alive that they can pull off the miracle "hail mary" come November that they have so desperately been seeking since 2016.

Not knowing the truth doesn't make you ignorant, not wanting to know the truth is what makes you ignorant.
                          You can also argue that the way the video was presented in the first place was a political maneuver. Being led by someone that is a huge supporter of the president and has been pushing this medicine the whole time in order to try to help the president.

Why release a video... that is taken on the supreme court steps? Why not an article so the "doctors" can actually be listed and held accountable for their statements.. so they can be fact checked. For all we know these guys are random off the street people that they put in lab coats.

I'm not a fan of it getting pulled everywhere but it does have a dangerous message. If it was just "this medicine is really helping our patients" then that's one message, but instead it's "this cures it .. don't do any other precautions because if you catch it, you can just take this." No where did they provide the data to back that up. That's a very dangerous message until they provide the research on it.

Comment

• https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...t-covid-19-cu/
                            “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• I’m sure there’s no bias in that type of website.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I’m sure there’s no bias in that type of website.
                                Look it up. That site is a heavy left leaner. Not credible at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X