Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU
    Originally posted by wushock
    Last night Stutz 32 pts 17 rebounds, Kyles 27 points and Murry 20 points. Greg please dont leave
    I'll admit that I'm an eternal optimist... always have been, always will be... it makes me a happier person. This tells me that coach Marshall has had a conversation with his recruits the past couple of days and has re-assured them that we are climbing the mountain and he will be leading the team. I expect to hear nothing but good news on Monday.
    :good:

P.S. It's also snowing in SC! :D
    it was snowing in ICT when HCGM was deciding on coming here. :yes:
    ________
    412t
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

• I expect nothing but a 'glowing positive' announcement on Monday, it's what happens after the season is over that counts.

Comment

• David Kyles followed up with his 27 points Friday with 31 last night in a win. Wow

Comment

• I've mentioned DK's ability a couple of times and stay really high on him. He can really be a big time player. Keep in mind his early season stats were lower due to fighting through some injuries. I would say he is healthy now. 8)
          Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• I would say so, even though I was not impressed earlier with him, I sure am starting to be. I wasn't aware of the injuries.

Stutz seems to be getting better also, and is a major cornerstone for the future. Does anyone know what he weighs?

Comment

• Garrett's 225 according to his rivals page.

Comment

• and according to his dad Garrett Loves lifting weighs, and wants to try to be in the 245-250 range by the time the 08-09 season starts.
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapshot9
                  I would say so, even though I was not impressed earlier with him, I sure am starting to be. I wasn't aware of the injuries.

Stutz seems to be getting better also, and is a major cornerstone for the future. Does anyone know what he weighs?
                  During the game that was televised on Metro Sports Friday night, Garrett had to change jerseys because he got some blood on is. They showed him without his shirt on and he definitely has the physique of someone who works out. Slender but in very good shape. The game was sponsored on TV by a company called ARC - don't now alot about them, but apparently they work with high school and maybe even college athletes. There was some mention of Garrett working with them. Don't know if it's true or not, but there was also mention that one of his team mates had changed his body shape and had dropped 60 pounds in weight. ARC was also mentioned about somehow being involved with that athlete as well...

If Garrett does add that additional weight, he will be a force by the time he is a junior. He didn't show alot of speed in the game, and was at least 6-8 inches taller than anyone else, so you couldn't get a good read on what he will do as a freshmen in D1, but I definitely believe that by the time he is a junior, the pros will have designs on him. He has skills.
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock
                    If Garrett does add that additional weight, he will be a force by the time he is a junior. He didn't show alot of speed in the game, and was at least 6-8 inches taller than anyone else, so you couldn't get a good read on what he will do as a freshmen in D1, but I definitely believe that by the time he is a junior, the pros will have designs on him. He has skills.
                    I think that this is what everyone is counting on and hoping for.

Comment

• Stutz scored 27 last night against blue springs south. No other info other than total points.

NORTH KANSAS CITY 68, BLUE SPRINGS SOUTH 53

Blue Springs South (4-12): Bartlett 2 0-3 4, Ingram 1 0-0 2, Kostelac 2 2-2 6, Murillo 1 0-0 3, Reynolds 10 4-4 28, Brooks 0 0-0 0, Curtis 0 0-0 0, Davis 3 2-3 8, Moten 0 0-0 0, Steagall 1 0-0 2. Totals 20 8-12 53.

North Kansas City (9-5): Johnson 1 2-2 4, Maxwell 4 0-0 9, Plummer 4 0-1 8, Ross 2 5-7 10, Stutz 11 4-6 27, Candio 0 0-0 0, Russell 4 1-2 10. Totals 26 12-18 68.

Comment

• Toure's team ranked number 1 in houston area

Klein Forest No. 1
                        The Klein Forest Golden Eagles have moved to the top of the Houston area basketball rankings after a 75-64 win over Tomball and an 88-53 victory over Klein.

Klein Forest (23-2) is led by the scoring of Chris Hines, Toure Murry and Elliott Lloyd, who have signed Division I scholarships.

Hines is headed to the University of Utah, Murry to Wichita State and Lloyd with Northern Colorado. All three are averaging more than 15 points per game as Klein Forest is averaging more than 75 points per game.

This is only a chunk of the article I pulled it from. Not sure what the rules are so here is the site it came from.

Kinda of a weird connection between Wichita and his two other D1 teamates. Utah has also signed Cyphers and Tad Boyle coaches Northern Colorado. Meaningless but noticed it and thought I would point it out.

Maybe if Marshall was to leave, Tad Boyle could step in and use Murry's teammate to help keep him here. :D

Comment

• It would probably be more like Tad Boyle would try to get Murry's teammate to get him to de-commit to WSU and go to Northern Colorado. LOL.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

• Sun Tribune article on Stutz's 32 point performance.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

• Good find trop... two thumbs up! :good: :good:
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• And the pic from the article trop linked:

Comment

Working...
                                X