Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya think they are done grading those tests in Nigeria yet??? :cry:

Comment

• havn't seen the last two games posted for stutz so here they are.

1/12 vs Washington, 25pts 10reb 6blks

1/15 vs Park Hill, 22pts 8 reb 2 blks

Also he is averaging 20.5pts and 10.6 boards a game. His FT% has increased to 68%. He is going to be a nice player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapshot9
        Ya think they are done grading those tests in Nigeria yet??? :cry:
        You got $5K for a bribe to get it pushed through? That's how they roll over there.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox
          Originally posted by Snapshot9
          You got $5K for a bribe to get it pushed through? That's how they roll over there.
          times 6

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Hannah had 3 points (on a 3 point attempt) and was not a team leader in assists in a win over Gulf Coast.
              In the fast lane

Comment

• Trop,

From what I can gather, they are starting to prepare players for next year. They are undefeated (or at least still were), and most those that are going to sign D1 have. He is such an unselfish leader that his stats seem to be really suffering in quantity, but not at all in quality.

Comment

from my experience in Africa, $100 would be enough to get it done.

$5k would set people for 9-10 years.

$100 is a few months wages.

now if the people grading the test know somehow that EO is planning to go to America then they would Def. jack up the bribe price.

or they might just throw the test away. they get jealous of the lucky ones that get to go to America.
                  veni, vidi, vici

Comment

• Garrett Stutz had 32 points, 17 rebounds, and 11 blocks in a 74-59 victory over Ruskin in the championship game of the North Kansas City Tournament (today?).

Metro Sports in KC will be playing a pre-recorded broadcast at 11pm tonight (1/18)
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Damn wish I could see that here in the ta.

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock
                        Garrett Stutz had 32 points, 17 rebounds, and 11 blocks in a 74-59 victory over Ruskin in the championship game of the North Kansas City Tournament (today?).

Metro Sports in KC will be playing a pre-recorded broadcast at 11pm tonight (1/18)
                        I'm assuming you recorded it and are going to put a highlight video on YouTube . . . right?

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock
                          Garrett Stutz had 32 points, 17 rebounds, and 11 blocks in a 74-59 victory over Ruskin in the championship game of the North Kansas City Tournament (today?).

Hmmm, maybe Garrett visited with coach earlier today and was assured that all the "doom and gloom" talk in Wichita and on Shockernet was nothing but a pile of BS brought on by a bunch of negative thinking people. Garrett had a little extra pep in his step, and went out and had a career night... sending a message to coach that September can't come soon enough.
                          :good:

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock
                            Originally posted by jocoshock

I'm assuming you recorded it and are going to put a highlight video on YouTube . . . right?
                            8)
                            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Last night Stutz 32 pts 17 rebounds, Kyles 27 points and Murry 20 points. Greg please dont leave

Comment

• Originally posted by wushock
                                Last night Stutz 32 pts 17 rebounds, Kyles 27 points and Murry 20 points. Greg please dont leave
                                I'll admit that I'm an eternal optimist... always have been, always will be... it makes me a happier person. This tells me that coach Marshall has had a conversation with his recruits the past couple of days and has re-assured them that we are climbing the mountain and he will be leading the team. I expect to hear nothing but good news on Monday.
                                :good:

P.S. It's also snowing in SC! :D

Comment

Working...
                                X