No announcement yet.

08 Recruit Stats/Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hannah and Chipola Juco. moved to 20-0 with 56-52 win Saturday. I couldn't find stats on Hannah.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan
      Keep the great news coming here. This recruiting Class is a very nice one already. But hark---we are not even done yet!!! Get EO in here along with 2 more fine recruits, and maybe a key walk-on or 2, and we will be cooking with fire!!!!!!! As we look as to the weaknesses that need to be shored up, we see the artillery on the way to fire away!!!!!!!
      its nuts aint it, next year we could possibly see over half the team that hasnt put on a shocker uniform next year
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Coach mentioned this article on the Coach's show tonight...

Excitement brewing at Klein Forest

Klein Forest's tallest player is 6-foot-3 Toure Murry, who is the best player on the team, averaging 17 points per game. He can shoot from anywhere, take almost anybody off the bounce and has the length to defend much taller players.

Murry signed with Wichita State. His older brother Nile, who helped lead Klein Forest to the 2000 state-title game, played for Temple.
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• according to snapshot we never get the best player on the team.

oh well good reading thanks joco

Comment

• Kyles has a nice dunk here versus South Oak Cliff . Victory moves Dallas Kimball to #1 Metroplex 4-A.

For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
            - said no one ever...

Comment

• I found on the Kansas City Star website, that Garrett had 16 points in their win over Winnetonka.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla
                Kyles has a nice dunk here versus South Oak Cliff . Victory moves Dallas Kimball to #1 Metroplex 4-A.

http://www.hsgametime.com/dfw/videop...d=208261&shu=1
                Which dunk there were 3 in that video? Was it the last one with #11???
                Thanks.
                FINAL FOURS:
                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                Number of Times Ranked: 157
                Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                #3 - Dec. 2017
                #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                #2 ~ March 2014
                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker
                  Originally posted by shoxilla
                  Kyles has a nice dunk here versus South Oak Cliff . Victory moves Dallas Kimball to #1 Metroplex 4-A.

http://www.hsgametime.com/dfw/videop...d=208261&shu=1
                  Which dunk there were 3 in that video? Was it the last one with #11???
                  Thanks.
                  David is #24. His dunk was on the alley-oop.
                  "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Clevin Hannah and Chipola Juco. moved to 21-0 with there win last night 79-68.

Comment

• Garrett scored 16 in a loss to Liberty last Friday. He was shut down in the second half and Liberty came back after being down at half.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

• Anyone amazed with all 4 of these guys?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hotel Paper
                          Anyone amazed with all 4 of these guys?
                          at this point, I will believe it when I see it. But it sure seems like they are going to be good for the program.
                          ________
                          California Medical Marijuana
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

• After each lose, it seems like i alway lurk over to this thread to check on the future
                            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Me too!

Comment

• Hey New---me too!!! Help and re-enforcements are on the way and we are not done yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X