08 Recruit Stats/Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snapshot9
    Stutz has sounded to me more like a 'finesse' player for a big man. While I can appreciate that, he will have to probably 'toughen' up a lot when he gets to D-1 ball, and add some pounds.

His Dad is a big man, and not skinny, so I think Garrett will probably fill out some too.

Does anyone know if our coaches are peeking at Garrett's 6'8" brother over at Hutch?
    garrett does like lifting weights, i think once school is out, then he can officially come here and start his weight training here and thats what he wants to do once he gets here. His brother is actually at Butler, and yes i think we are taking a look at him, but what i have heard is only as a walk on. He has other schools looking at him and may give him a D1 offer, so who knows.
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• His brother is at Butler not Hutch

Comment

• Originally posted by wushock
        His brother is at Butler not Hutch
        what did you say about Abry and Grahm? I'm confused :D

Comment

• I didn't say anything about Butler or Hatch I was telling him where Garret's brother went to school

Comment

I didn't say anything about Butler or Hatch I was telling him where Garret's brother went to school
            Did you miss the big smiley?

Comment

• It's okay Mike. I found it a bit humorous.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• STutz scored 16 and Kyles 15 in both of their wins last night

Comment

STutz scored 16 and Kyles 15 in both of their wins last night
                  I thought Garrett was in El Dorado watching his brother Logan play?

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock
                    Originally posted by wushock
                    No, the paper just said the Stutz family was at Logan's game. Garrett had an away game last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapshot9
                      Originally posted by rrshock
                      No, the paper just said the Stutz family was at Logan's game. Garrett had an away game last night.
                      Gotcha. They play high school ball on Wednesday's up there? That would be considered sac-religious in some towns in these parts.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock
                        Originally posted by Snapshot9
                        Originally posted by rrshock
                        Gotcha. They play high school ball on Wednesday's up there? That would be considered sac-religious in some towns in these parts.
                        Games are rarely played around here on wednesday, but it does happen. Personally, I'm glad it doesn't happen much.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• They have some makeup games from all the snow and ice in December.

I believe that NKC has 4 games this week. Good prep imho.

Comment

• Torrey Murray scored 15 points in their win last night

Comment

• Kyles got 17 in upset win over South Oak Cliff last night

Comment

• Keep the great news coming here. This recruiting Class is a very nice one already. But hark---we are not even done yet!!! Get EO in here along with 2 more fine recruits, and maybe a key walk-on or 2, and we will be cooking with fire!!!!!!! As we look as to the weaknesses that need to be shored up, we see the artillery on the way to fire away!!!!!!!
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X