No announcement yet.

08 Recruit Stats/Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kimball defeated top seed Lancaster (whom they defeated earlier this season) 69-67. Kimball had a 13 point lead early and had to hang on late but never trailed. David Kyles had 10 points. They'll play the winner of Dallas-Lincoln v Waco-Midway (today @2pm) on, probably, Tuesday.

I tried to listen to the Klein Forest game last night but the internet feed was spotty at best. From what I could hear, Murry does a little of everything for the Eagles. The team does not hesitate firing up the 1st 3 they get. KF led the entire game but it was closer than the 77-64 final might indicate. I think they will struggle in a tight game at the finish. They advance to play Pflugerville in the round of 32 on Monday or Tuesday. KF should win but it's the state playoffs so......

I didn't see it mentioned but North KC lost on Wednesday so Garrett's season is over. He fell victim to his own team who refused to throw him the ball (as they have done far too often this season) in the 2nd half. Tied at 1/2 time, Garrett saw the ball a total of 4 touches in segundo tiempo (2 of those on O boards). That will not be something repeated next year as he dons the black and yellow unis.

Comment

• Chipola beat Gulf Coast 87-77.

Comment

• Let's hope they make it to Hutch. FSF is looking for an excuse to attend the National Juco Tourney anyhow. It has always been a blast in the past.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• If they do make it I'm gonna try my hardest to get up there.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
            If they do make it I'm gonna try my hardest to get up there.
            I think many will.

I haven't been for a few years now.

And since the wife is always telling me I need to get out of the house for other than work, I think I might just listen to her for once.

Comment

• There is only one scenario where I think it will be difficult to get tickets, and that is if Hutch makes it. And that wouldn't be a surprise.

Comment

Working...
              X