No announcement yet.

08 Recruit Stats/Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good article but having seen his team, I cannot believe that a good team will not be able to overwhelm the rest of Garrett's team. That is simply a one man show.

If they win the state title then......

1)Garrett is FAR better than I think he is. And I think he is pretty damned good already.

2)Missouri basketball isn't very deep this year.

I hope he carries his team all the way....I just have a hard time convincing myself that ANYONE could be that good.

Comment

• Royal, good job resizing that pic of Garrett.

I opened it up and it filled the entire screen.
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle
        Royal, good job resizing that pic of Garrett.

I opened it up and it filled the entire screen.
        That's because Garrett is larger than life.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Garrett looks a lot different when you compare this pic to the one that rivals has

Comment

• Originally posted by Hotel Paper
            Garrett looks a lot different when you compare this pic to the one that rivals has
            He kinda looks like Rob Kampman in this photo.
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

• I was think of Seann William Scott AKA Steve Stifler when you look at him from the side

Comment

• Originally posted by Hotel Paper
                I was think of Seann William Scott AKA Steve Stifler when you look at him from the side

Funny Actor, but I'd jump all over a 7' RK!!

Comment

• Hmmm...

"Funny Actor, but I'd jump all over a 7' RK!!"

Really, Downtown? Careful, now -- I'm pretty sure I know what you mean, but if you're a guy, you may want to be more careful in your choice of words in the future.

:lol:

Comment

• Re: Hmmm...

Originally posted by WSUwatcher
                    "Funny Actor, but I'd jump all over a 7' RK!!"

Really, Downtown? Careful, now -- I'm pretty sure I know what you mean, but if you're a guy, you may want to be more careful in your choice of words in the future.

:lol:

Didn't realize the dirty minds that roamed Shockernet... :lol:

Comment

• Minds

Well, not me, of course. Just trying to save you from those others out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta town
                        Stutz scored 27 last night against blue springs south. No other info other than total points.

NORTH KANSAS CITY 68, BLUE SPRINGS SOUTH 53

Blue Springs South (4-12): Bartlett 2 0-3 4, Ingram 1 0-0 2, Kostelac 2 2-2 6, Murillo 1 0-0 3, Reynolds 10 4-4 28, Brooks 0 0-0 0, Curtis 0 0-0 0, Davis 3 2-3 8, Moten 0 0-0 0, Steagall 1 0-0 2. Totals 20 8-12 53.

North Kansas City (9-5): Johnson 1 2-2 4, Maxwell 4 0-0 9, Plummer 4 0-1 8, Ross 2 5-7 10, Stutz 11 4-6 27, Candio 0 0-0 0, Russell 4 1-2 10. Totals 26 12-18 68.
                        Blue Springs South's coach: " They wee able to hurt us with the big guy. He had 12 points in the first quarter even with us trying to help on him...He's awful good."
                        In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox
                          Originally posted by Ta town
                          Stutz scored 27 last night against blue springs south. No other info other than total points.

NORTH KANSAS CITY 68, BLUE SPRINGS SOUTH 53

Blue Springs South (4-12): Bartlett 2 0-3 4, Ingram 1 0-0 2, Kostelac 2 2-2 6, Murillo 1 0-0 3, Reynolds 10 4-4 28, Brooks 0 0-0 0, Curtis 0 0-0 0, Davis 3 2-3 8, Moten 0 0-0 0, Steagall 1 0-0 2. Totals 20 8-12 53.

North Kansas City (9-5): Johnson 1 2-2 4, Maxwell 4 0-0 9, Plummer 4 0-1 8, Ross 2 5-7 10, Stutz 11 4-6 27, Candio 0 0-0 0, Russell 4 1-2 10. Totals 26 12-18 68.
                          Blue Springs South's coach: " They wee able to hurt us with the big guy. He had 12 points in the first quarter even with us trying to help on him...He's awful good."
                          :D

The future is bright 8)
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• We always know we can come to the warm springs of the "recruiting well" and know that we have to wear sunglasses 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) to survive the depth of future resplendence of blaze of incoming Shocker stars!!!!!!!
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Kyles had 19 and Murry 23 in their wins last night

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu
                                Good article but having seen his team, I cannot believe that a good team will not be able to overwhelm the rest of Garrett's team. That is simply a one man show.

If they win the state title then......

1)Garrett is FAR better than I think he is. And I think he is pretty damned good already.

2)Missouri basketball isn't very deep this year.

I hope he carries his team all the way....I just have a hard time convincing myself that ANYONE could be that good.
                                Having watched that game on TV I can say that his team mates are learning play around him pretty effectixely. I have not seen a box score, but I do recall the announcers saying NKC had five players in double figures.

Not saying NKC can win the State championship, but when yor team is the sixth seed in their own tournament and win it for the first time in8 or 9 years, they must be pretty good.

There were other teams in that tourney with D1 recruits (Steve Moore heading to Mizzou) so it wasn't a bunch of patsies they were playing.

:goshocks:
                                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                                X