No announcement yet.

08 Recruit Stats/Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I pray that Hawkins and Hannah are ready to be productive Valley starters from day one because we're going to need it.

Comment

• Was just listening to HCGM on the Coaches show with Mike Kennedy. It sounds as though there could be another signing or two before it is over. Did I hear and report that accuratly? All of our recruits thus far seem to be impressive and playing very good. EO is still not out of the picture for next year either.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• He was talking about how great the incoming recruits are in terms of being good students and coming from great families then said something like, "and a couple more may be joining the Shocker family in the near future." Maybe not exact wording but very close.

Comment

• Hawkins seems to have the get-r done drive with a good BB IQ, plus he is atlhletic. I think AJ will really help us in the 8-12 foot pull up jumper and also on slashing to the basket, kind of a Keith Langdon type player.

Comment

• Saw KF play Spring last night and Murry had another good game. He ended up with 16 or so but looked really good. He got to the rim and looked very skilled with his mid-range game. He was about 2-6 from the 3pt line and knocked down all his FT's. He has a chance to be special!!

Comment

• Garrett Stutz led his team with 20 points in a 63-50 win over Blue Springs South.
              In the fast lane

Comment

• Dallas Kimball is on a ROLL!!!! Here is a Dallas Morning News webpage for the school. It has latest news and pix. David Kyles is one of 3 D1 guards that should take this team a long way.

News about Football football, basketball, volleyball, soccer, baseball and softball.
                For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla
                  Dallas Kimball is on a ROLL!!!! Here is a Dallas Morning News webpage for the school. It has latest news and pix. David Kyles is one of 3 D1 guards that should take this team a long way.

http://www.hsgametime.com/dfw/school...1&schoolId=904
                  He dropped a trey, that's a good sign. Cotton Giles looks great, that's a good pickup for Nevada.
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

• Stutz scored 25 points in their win last night

Comment

• From the report I was fortuante to get, he had 24 pts 14 boards and 4 blocks and fouled out with about 2 1/2 to go.

They were up big and the other teams pressure cut the 44-22 lead to about 8. It's one of the things that he has to deal with this year. His team simply doesn't do a great job of ball handling and getting him the ball. It is something that he unfortunately has to deal with for the rest of the season.

It is a problem that is going away the instant he enrolls at 21st & Hillside.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

• IMHO, if he played on a GOOD team (not great but good) he would average as many points as he wanted.

If he played on a good team and played really good competition, he would still average a ton but would get 5+ assists.

The kid is really skilled.

Comment

• What site do you get that gives all this stats

Comment

• Originally posted by wushock
                            What site do you get that gives all this stats

Check pm.

Comment

• Can we suit all these guys up this saturday against Creighton, that would be great
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Stutz has sounded to me more like a 'finesse' player for a big man. While I can appreciate that, he will have to probably 'toughen' up a lot when he gets to D-1 ball, and add some pounds.

His Dad is a big man, and not skinny, so I think Garrett will probably fill out some too.

Does anyone know if our coaches are peeking at Garrett's 6'8" brother over at Hutch?

Comment

Working...
                                X