• DUDE.
    YES.
    triple double. nice.
    solid performance.
    i enjoyed watching that.
    def. gets me pumped.
    veni, vidi, vici

Comment

• That shot from the floor could make any hoops highlight film!!! WOW!!!!!!! The more I watch him, it makes me understand that he could play a power forward if EO was in playing Center.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• And how about the little drive from the elbow? I thought that was pretty sweet!

To whoever put those on YouTube, thank you!

Comment

• that excites me in my pants

no romo

Comment

• I think he will be a player and cornerstone, especially with his great attitude, but there will be some rocks in the road there.

He looks to dominate in High School simply because he is taller than any of the opponents. The intensity and pace will be higher in D-1, and he will have to learn to fight off defenders.

He will learn a lot in his freshman year, but I see him coming on.

Comment

• Hopefully, during the summer he'll get a chance to be defended by Durley and that JT will push him around a bit. I think that may be a more difficult adjustment than the speed.

And if EO is here for the summer, that should help the other area of his game.

Comment

• Royal,

My hope would be Paul here working with him this summer. 3 months working against Paul would advance him leaps and bounds come October.

Comment

• If he is defended by Durley he would be the first guy Durley has ever defended.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers
                    If he is defended by Durley he would be the first guy Durley has ever defended.

________
                    ZX14 VS HAYABUSA
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

ouch
                      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

When playing in pickup games, he doesn't have to be a good defender to push Garrett around.

But I do agree with Downtown. If Miller is here, that would be ideal.

Comment

• Maybe Durley being abused by Stutz would motivate him some.

Miller coming back would be the best thing for Garrett. Ehimen would be nice as well. Ehimen may not be physical, but he's supposed to be good on the defensive end. At least that would make Garrett work a little harder against someone his height to get a shot.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                            Ehimen may not be physical, but he's supposed to be good on the defensive end. At least that would make Garrett work a little harder against someone his height to get a shot.
                            I hadn't thought about this a lot...

How much better will both of their games be if they can go against someone their own size everyday in practice?

Come game time and they're matched up with 6'7-6'9 centers, it's just going to be that much easier.
                            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                            -John Wooden

Comment

• When X first got to town, it was said he asked Cliff and A.C., which one of them was going to "not start" since he was now here. They were all competitors and made each other better. Likewise, EO, and GS can make each other better not to mention all the competition we will have incoming and returning players next year for each and every position.
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Miller would be the best thing that could happen to GS. It would give him alot of practice against a player that is probably better than everyone he'd play against. EO, if he shows up, could really use that same practice too.

Comment

Working...
                                X