Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garrett made Class 5A all district first five

Comment

• Would he have to find 'extra long' clubs for Golf? .... LOL He, probably, will enjoy the course on campus!

I would expect any decent 7 footer to make all district in High School, but am very glad he did.

Garrett appears to be a very bright young man, into Basketball, and life, in general, with a very positive attitude, and willing to do what it takes to make things happen.

I am very glad he decided to ba a Shocker, and am looking forward to seeing him play.

Comment

• With everything we've heard about his work ethic and attitude, I'm excited to see how he develops here.

I'm hoping for a "Paul Miller, Advanced Track" progression!

Comment

• MoSports.com names Stutz the #16 player in Missouri

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Everyone's getting all excited over the 16th best player in Missouri? Is this guy another Lance Kroll or Paul Wight?

Comment

• Originally posted by benishock
              Everyone's getting all excited over the 16th best player in Missouri? Is this guy another Lance Kroll or Paul Wight?
              What does a 7 footer in HS, who towers over all his competition, and is rated the 16th best player in Missouri, rank nationally?

Wow! Maybe top 250-300 in the country?

Let's hope he is a quick learner.

Comment

Everyone's getting all excited over the 16th best player in Missouri? Is this guy another Lance Kroll or Paul Wight?
                That's not very cool to make fun of the Big Show

Comment

well then i guess we should just say he not very good because some guy in missouri that might have saw him play once, picked him the 16th best pllayer in missouri
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• I certainly wouldn't make fun of the Big Show live and in person, that might be dangerous!

Comment

• The Big Show was referred to by Coach Marshall as our cornerstone. When you consider his consistant shooting touch, the fact he can shoot with both hands, and his work ethic, then we realize that exciting days will be here again, sooner than later.

Now let's surround him with the solid recruiting class coming in, add AJ Hawkins and we hope EO(twin towers) to the fold, blend that with our returning players, and the 2-3 more recruits that should be signed very soon-- what do you have? Progress being made with a young team that will make make nice strides this coming Season. Then the following Season it will be time to Dance with the Stars. Ya dig?
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan
                        The Big Show was referred to by Coach Marshall as our cornerstone. When you consider his consistant shooting touch, the fact he can shoot with both hands, and his work ethic, then we realize that exciting days will be here again, sooner than later.

Now let's surround him with the solid recruiting class coming in, add AJ Hawkins and we hope EO(twin towers) to the fold, blend that with our returning players, and the 2-3 more recruits that should be signed very soon-- what do you have? Progress being made with a young team that will make make nice strides this coming Season. Then the following Season it will be time to Dance with the Stars. Ya dig?
                        Wrong Big Show

Comment

• Before he is done as a Shocker, I predict he will be THE big show.

Comment

• I'd like to know who the 15 ranked ahead of him are. I can think of a couple but don't know the state that well.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Maybe only playing at the bigger School his Senior year hurt this ranking some? Also, if Kentucky would have nabbed him, he would have suddenly been much improved on the list immediatly.

Comment

• I don't know what order they'd all be in, but by doing a search on Rivals these are the possible names based upon the star system I came up with.

Marcus Denmon (Missouri) ***
                                Torres Roundtree (SIU) ***
                                Scott Suggs (Washington) ****
                                Johnny Coy (Arizona State) ***
                                Anthony Booker (SIU) ****
                                John Brandenburg (Virginia) ****

Those are the only ones that have 3 or more stars in the '08 class.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X