Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isaiah Poor Bear Chandler 6'9 2018 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
    Shaq and Rauno played together for approximately 64 possessions this past season. Around 19 minutes total.
    Good stuff!
    Livin the dream

Comment

• #35 (Baby baby)

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
        is chandler going to sunrise because of grades?
        As @WSUwatcher: said we're not sure that he had to go that route. He was under an LOI with New Mexico and while that may not be definitive proof he is a qualifier it kind of indicates New Mexico was thinking he would be. My sense is that Poor Bear may be a young man that, while he isn't forced to go the Sunrise route, could benefit both academically and athletically by going that route and it was a decision based on what is in his best interest.

Comment

• He needs to get on a better diet and exercise regime during his year at Sunrise. Losing 20 pounds will do wonders for his verticality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
            He needs to get on a better diet and exercise regime during his year at Sunrise. Losing 20 pounds will do wonders for his verticality.
            I think I would rather have 2 God Bears than 1 and this poor thing.

Comment

• Anyone know the rules on "unofficial practice" with a recruit in a prep school? Ie .. Some of the current players hang out with Isaiah and play some pick up games. One of the downsides of him going to sunrise is that he wont get to practice all year against the seniors (Shaq in particular). Obviously coaches couldn't be there, but I can't figure they can tell the students who they can be friends with.

Comment

• Originally posted by mini-shock View Post
                This is how a WSU fan speaks of a young man, recruited by our coaches, and gave Marshall a verbal commitment? Play on words or not, it's in poor taste.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                  This is how a WSU fan speaks of a young man, recruited by our coaches, and gave Marshall a verbal commitment? Play on words or not, it's in poor taste.
                  I love Isaiah Poor Bear's name! I hope Paul asks the story/significance behind it.
                  Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

I think mini-troll-shock needs to go. I don't get on here everyday to read garbage from that sum-*****

Comment

• I'm just really sad Poor Bear may never get to play the poor Bares

Comment

Not sure that mini-hawk is a true WSU fan. He may or may not be a troll. I agree it's in poor taste.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXJOCK View Post
                          Not sure that mini-hawk is a true WSU fan. He may or may not be a troll. I agree it's in poor taste.
                          I don't think he's a troll, I just think he's a miserable person. Kinda like KC Shox.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                            I don't think he's a troll, I just think he's a miserable person. Kinda like KC Shox.
                            She's a troll.
                            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                            -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by mini-shock View Post
                              This kid has C. Alexander size, and hopefully, not the brains.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                                Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                                She's a troll.
                                I think she is the former KC Shox. I've thought that for awhile now; similar posting styles. I believe she's a Shocker fan, but an unhappy one. When she starts predicting player injuries, it will be time to "gong" her.
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X