Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isaiah Poor Bear Chandler 6'9 2018 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't think he is 6'9, goes to my son's school an seen him up close

Comment

• We have an influx of measurement estimating Einstein's these days. Usually it goes that the person standing next to them is a certain height so they couldn't be the height listed. All estimated measurements are taken from different angles, and require a certainty that the person next to them has a measurement that is infallible too. This is humorous to me. :)

Comment

• Been listed as either 6-8 or 6-9.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
          We have an influx of measurement estimating Einstein's these days. Usually it goes that the person standing next to them is a certain height so they couldn't be the height listed. All estimated measurements are taken from different angles, and require a certainty that the person next to them has a measurement that is infallible too. This is humorous to me. :)
          Like this(?):

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            I think she is the former KC Shox. I've thought that for awhile now; similar posting styles. I believe she's a Shocker fan, but an unhappy one. When she starts predicting player injuries, it will be time to "gong" her.
            As a personal friend of KC Shox's, I can assure you all this person and KC are not one in the same. By the way, KC Shox wanted me to pass along a brief but poignant message, he misses you all terribly and has learned a lesson when it comes to a player's injury, it is a subject best left alone. He wanted me to tell you he is sorry and if the Cowboys can give Greg Hardy a second chance, can the Mods see it in their heart to give KC one? He stated if his ban is removed, he'll continue to refrain from wearing the rose colored glasses but he will definitely use better judgement when commenting on very sensitive topics. Go Shox!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
              As a personal friend of KC Shox's, I can assure you all this person and KC are not one in the same. By the way, KC Shox wanted me to pass along a brief but poignant message, he misses you all terribly and has learned a lesson when it comes to a player's injury, it is a subject best left alone. He wanted me to tell you he is sorry and if the Cowboys can give Greg Hardy a second chance, can the Mods see it in their heart to give KC one? He stated if his ban is removed, he'll continue to refrain from wearing the rose colored glasses but he will definitely use better judgement when commenting on very sensitive topics. Go Shox!
              I am OK with the mods lifting KC's ban; I just wish they would ban the mini-troll in all of his iterations.

Comment

• Saw Isaiah walking around at Shocker Madness tonight. Looked a legit 6'8" or 6'9" with a big frame. Two other kids that were his size or taller (assuming they're his teammates at Sunrise) were with him.

Comment

• First game of the season for Sunrise prep and Poor Bear is off to a strong start.

Comment

• LOI in hand
                    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• A great start at Sunrise for Isaiah and I like how he can finish alleys inside but also drain 3 pointers from the outside.
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• He does remind me of Shaq with his size/quickness. Should be a pick and roll beast.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• 18 points and 6 rebounds yesterday for Isaiah in the National Prep Showcase. Sunrise lost 85-67 to Northfield Mount Hermon led by two Top 150 players in Noah Kirkwood and Nate Lasewzski.

SportsEngine HQ supports the admins, coaches, and volunteers who make play happen with a full roster of tools designed to save time and grow participation—on one complete platform.

Comment

• 15 points, 3 rebounds and 2 blocks in a 79-73 win over Putnam Academy tonight.

Comment

• Comment

• Appears to me that IC is 6'8 and CM 6'7. 6'8 260 works if you know how to use that body and
                                6'7 certainly works at the 2/3 position if you can defend, handle the ball, shoot and have a good
                                BBIQ. Next season is going to have a lot of ?'s, especially if LS is gone, but it will be VERY
                                interesting to see how ALL of the new pieces work together.

Comment

• wufan
                                  wufan commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Not that you’re wrong, but how did you come up with those heights? I can agree with the ~ 1” difference, but maybe Chandler is 6-6 or 6-10.
                              Working...
                              X