Isaac Humphries 7'0" 245, 2016 to Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    It's truly amazing; since I'm hungry, I decided to do a "hot buns" search and presto! So much material, so little time. :(

I can't look at this. I'm too afraid it could be a trick and turn out to be a dude from the 80s or something :)
    Upon further review, I feel more comfortable now because there is no way that's a dude.

Comment

• I just realized that the Isaac Humphries thread is in the early stages of crossing over into maturity as a thread. Soon, it will be on a pedestal along with other legendary threads such as EO, HCGM's Future, and Connor Frankamp. Don't fight it. Just let it happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
        I can't look at this. I'm too afraid it could be a trick and turn out to be a dude from the 80s or something :)
        Upon further review, I feel more comfortable now because there is no way that's a dude.
        Ha! I had the same thoughts and almost pulled out a BJ (‘Jenner’ BJ) reference. I’m an equal opportunity poster and occasionally try to appeal to the masses.

Back on topic; I’m ready for the roof to be blown off (not by storm damage)!
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
          Google tailors results based on previous viewing habits, so everyone's results can be slightly different.
          So what you're saying is Google knows that I spend way too much time on ShockerNet? :)
          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
            So what you're saying is Google knows that I spend way too much time on ShockerNet? :)
            I need to order one of these...

Comment

• Please please please give us some good news on Isaac today. I don't want to wait through another weekend.
              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Just a heads up, but Eric Bossi tweeted that with a reclassifying student there is no signing deadline like the 20th or 21st of this month. That basically he can sign at any time. So..... if he's right, which I'd imagine he is since it's his job to know this stuff, and IF Isaac is even on our radar, it could be months and months before we know anything.

Or we know in an hour and a half.
                ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                  Just a heads up, but Eric Bossi tweeted that with a reclassifying student there is no signing deadline like the 20th or 21st of this month. That basically he can sign at any time. So..... if he's right, which I'd imagine he is since it's his job to know this stuff, and IF Isaac is even on our radar, it could be months and months before we know anything.

Or we know in an hour and a half.
                  Yah, I saw that too. I'm just trying to keep hope alive!!!

Also, and I'm not sure why I have this feeling (I hope it's not the result of a poorly chosen lunch), but I don't think 3G wants to go into the summer with a roster that still has a question. Again, only a feeling, and I very rarely believe in those.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post

Also, and I'm not sure why I have this feeling (I hope it's not the result of a poorly chosen lunch), but I don't think 3G wants to go into the summer with a roster that still has a question. Again, only a feeling, and I very rarely believe in those.
                    While I agree, I have a feeling this is more in the NCAAs hands than 3Gs ... They aren't exactly know for quick responses.

Comment

• All I'm going to say, ShockdaWorld, as an Shockernet old-timer to a relative newcomer, is this: Don't hold your breath -- there's a good chance you'll turn blue waiting. And we all know who wears blue in this state. Yuck.

We'll know when it's time to know. Marshall and Co. won't be keeping any secrets on something like this, if it happens.

Comment

There were questions with last year's roster up until August. Only then did we know how the addition of Nurger and Hamilton to Sunrise all worked out.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                          All I'm going to say, ShockdaWorld, as an Shockernet old-timer to a relative newcomer, is this: Don't hold your breath -- there's a good chance you'll turn blue waiting. And we all know who wears blue in this state. Yuck.

We'll know when it's time to know. Marshall and Co. won't be keeping any secrets on something like this, if it happens.
                          Haha. Thanks man. And if I ever turn blue, just spray paint me yellow and put me out to pasture.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                            There were questions with last year's roster up until August. Only then did we know how the addition of Nurger and Hamilton to Sunrise all worked out.
                            I hear ya. Like I said, I rarely believe in my "feelings".

Comment

I hear ya. Like I said, I rarely believe in my "feelings".

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                                Awww hell, here we go again. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X