Isaac Humphries 7'0" 245, 2016 to Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    I just spent like 2 or 3 minutes trying to figure out what the other 8 letters were in your mystery word until I realized it was a pitchfork .. Yes its early on a Friday.
    I'm glad you caught this. My first clue as to his word was non-existent. Tricky tricky
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Then why would the coaching staff want to keep it quiet if everyone important already knew?

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
        Then why would the coaching staff want to keep it quiet if everyone important already knew?
        Because it's the rules?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Good lord people, the coaching staff isn't trying to keep it quiet so nobody else finds out. They cannot publicly comment on a recruit until they have signed a letter of intent. That's why they cannot say anything.

Any coaching staff worth a damn is aware of Isaac. No one here on Shockernet or in the twitter verse has opened a can or worms. Just relax and let the process play itself out. At this point in time I'm confident in our coaching staffs ability to recruit against any program in the country. Enjoy the ride folks, this is special stuff we are witnessing. Go Shox!!

Comment

• Every fanbase has meddling fans. Shocker fans are not near as bad as Kentucky, KU, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
              Lol Isaac is a 7' top 50 recruit who stared on his countries national team. All the blue bloods and other p5 teams are already well aware of everything going on with him. He's not like some big that only WSU knows about lol. Most of the schools listed as pursuing him are big time programs.
              Good point, hook. This is pretty comical -- we seem to have some posters who think their actions on a public fan forum are far more confidential, and far more significant, than they really are; or that rival coaches need to use Shockernet to spy on what recruits are up to at any given time.

If amateur recruiting geeks and people who have nothing better to do can know about Humphries and the possibility of his reclassifying, why would anyone think that professional recruiting geeks and people who get paid, sometimes a lot, to know about players (i.e., coaches) wouldn't know -- in fact, wouldn't know far more than we do here?
              Last edited by WSUwatcher; May 15, 2015, 10:17 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks771 View Post
                Good lord people, the coaching staff isn't trying to keep it quiet so nobody else finds out. They cannot publicly comment on a recruit until they have signed a letter of intent. That's why they cannot say anything.

Any coaching staff worth a damn is aware of Isaac. No one here on Shockernet or in the twitter verse has opened a can or worms. Just relax and let the process play itself out. At this point in time I'm confident in our coaching staffs ability to recruit against any program in the country. Enjoy the ride folks, this is special stuff we are witnessing. Go Shox!!
                My apologies. Momentarily forgot about the whole coaches-can't-talk-about-recruits thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                  I googled "Isaac Humphries Wichita State" and this ShockerNet thread was the 4th item listed.

I can assure you that the ShockerNet website does show up on Google search results.
                  That's interesting. When I click on your link, there is no mention of shockernet.net. wheatshocker.com shows up, though.

Now, if I used this search, his thread is the first one on the list.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                    That's interesting. When I click on your link, there is no mention of shockernet.net. wheatshocker.com shows up, though.

Now, if I used this search, his thread is the first one on the list.

https://www.google.com/search?q=isaa...shockernet.net
                    That is strange indeed. Here is what I see as the 4th entry on my link.

ShockerNet Wichita State Forum
                    www.shockernet.net
                    Mobile-friendly - Welcome to ShockerNet, the premier online community for Wichita State ... Isaac Humphries 7'0" 245,.
                    You visited this page on 5/14/15.
                    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

Comment

• Google tailors results based on previous viewing habits, so everyone's results can be slightly different.
                        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                          Google tailors results based on previous viewing habits, so everyone's results can be slightly different.
                          Hmmm, I didn’t know that. Google must know I like photos, videos, gifs, etc.; I get a plethora of them each time I search. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                            Google tailors results based on previous viewing habits, so everyone's results can be slightly different.
                            Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                            Hmmm, I didn’t know that. Google must know I like photos, videos, gifs, etc.; I get a plethora of them each time I search.

Now, all of the sudden, I finally understand how so many of the pictures @WstateU finds for Shockernet on the internet seem to always have certain similar qualities...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post

Now, all of the sudden, I finally understand how so many of the pictures @WstateU finds for Shockernet on the internet seem to always have certain similar qualities...
                              Google knows more about you than you know about you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                                Google knows more about you than you know about you.
                                It's truly amazing; since I'm hungry, I decided to do a "hot buns" search and presto! So much material, so little time. :(

Oh, I forgot the #1 choice "hot buns"... Yipes Stripes Beechnut Gum!

Last edited by WstateU; May 15, 2015, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X