X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isaac Humphries 7'0" 245, 2016 to Kentucky

Class of 2016 4-star

Anywhere between 20 and 50 in ranking.

Greg Heiar recently follow him on Twitter (@IsaacHumphries7) as well as his high school coach.

http://247sports.com/Player/Isaac-Humphries-75144 Predicted KU signee

Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
    Class of 2016 4-star

Anywhere between 20 and 50 in ranking.

Greg Heiar recently follow him on Twitter (@IsaacHumphries7) as well as his high school coach.

http://247sports.com/Player/Isaac-Humphries-75144 Predicted KU signee

https://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/basket...mphries-166543
    Perhaps this is the big exciting news everyone is talking about when getting a commitment from a big man KU is after. Do we know for a fact the coming news will be for 2015 or are we just assuming it? Maybe this kid verbally commits to us for 2016 and we land a different big for this coming year?

Just a thought

We get Grady for 2015 and this kid commits to us for 2016. There are your two reported bigs committing. One is a Heiar recruit that Gregg praised for his recruiting at the auction and would blow the roof off this place.

That is my prediction
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
      Perhaps this is the big exciting news everyone is talking about when getting a commitment from a big man KU is after. Do we know for a fact the coming news will be for 2015 or are we just assuming it? Maybe this kid verbally commits to us for 2016 and we land a different big for this coming year?

Just a thought
      I like the way you think.
      Go Shocks!

Comment

Just a thought

We get Grady for 2015 and this kid commits to us for 2016. There are your two reported bigs committing. One is a Heiar recruit that Gregg praised for his recruiting at the auction and would blow the roof off this place.

That is my prediction
        Very well could be.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Just a thought

That is my prediction
          My thought exactly.
          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Could this guy reclassify to 2015?

Comment

Take a deep breath everyone.....guys this this rarely commit early, especially 7 months early. jmo

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Take a deep breath everyone.....guys this this rarely commit early, especially 7 months early. jmo
                I'm with you. While finding out we have his interest would be great news, it wouldn't exactly "blow the roof off" because a lot can change before the signing period.
                Now if he reclassifies and signs up for WSU the same day... That would be very interesting.

Comment

I stopped getting excited about our assistant coaches following somebody on Twitter sometime ago.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Could be really exciting, real soon.

Comment

Originally posted by WUs Your Daddy View Post
                      Could be really exciting, real soon.
                      Wonderful. Now all day today will be spent refreshing this thread and accomplishing nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                        Wonderful. Now all day today will be spent refreshing this thread and accomplishing nothing!
                        I'll be sure to keep blowing it up with useless commentary for you.

Comment

This kid looks like a winner.
                          The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                            This kid looks like a winner.
                            He could be a program changer.

Comment

Originally posted by boyshocker View Post
                              . Wasn't Grady, was at Koch today and happen to come up on them coming out of the recruiting room ( the old museum room). The kid was huge though, a good 6'10" and thick.
                              Originally posted by boyshocker View Post
                              white kid, black hair, maybe 260 had sweats on. Was behind them and didn't get a good look at his face.
                              Fits this description as well.
                              The Assman

Comment

Working...
                              X