No announcement yet.

Isaac Humphries 7'0" 245, 2016 to Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Kunkel has friends? Good heavens -- what next?

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
      What a joke. Ya'll are worried about some tweet at a Redbird fan with two favorites? Give me a break. It's not like KU, Kentucky, Duke, Indiana, and every other blue blood hasn't already been recruiting him. Do you think they haven't asked him about reclassifying?

Why should we be worried about losing this guy? We deserve recruits like this, because of what we've done in the past and where we're going in the future.
      I'm just saying that if the roof doesn't get blown off, someone is getting a swift kick to the grapes. It might as well be a Redbird fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
        Not defending Eric White, but what do you expect? Non Shocker fans do read Shockernet. Also, I bet if you Google Isaac Humphries you would find our thread on Humphries close to the top.
        I Googled him and didn't find this thread on the first page or the second page or the third page. I gave up after that.

Edit: I kind of got curious. I went 10 more pages on Google and still didn't find this thread or any Shockernet thread mentioned. I even tried including Wichita in the search and still no Shockernet. I guess we're not as popular on Google as people think.
        Last edited by 1979Shocker; May 15, 2015, 06:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
          I Googled him and didn't find this thread on the first page or the second page or the third page. I gave up after that.

Edit: I kind of got curious. I went 10 more pages on Google and still didn't find this thread or any Shockernet thread mentioned. I even tried including Wichita in the search and still no Shockernet. I guess we're not as popular on Google as people think.
          This thread is only a week old. It's highly possible we haven't been crawled in that time. Although I would think forums would get crawled pretty regularly since they are constantly updating

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
            This is part of the reason I didn't understand why you were so adamant about me sharing my tidbit of info here.
            Because you already shared it on Wheatshockers.
            In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

I googled "Isaac Humphries Wichita State" and this ShockerNet thread was the 4th item listed.

I can assure you that the ShockerNet website does show up on Google search results.
              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                Because you already shared it on Wheatshockers.
                Yes, and I had intended to only share it in the members only forum, thinking it was safer there (probably way too much faith after several beverages), which is why I deleted mine and asked admin to remove the quote on the public page.
                "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                  The deadline only applies to signing a LOI, I believe. He can commit later and sign financial aid papers, but it would not be firm until he enroll sin classes. I'm not certain in the latter case if he would be allowed to practice unless he enrolled in summer classes
                  When did sin make the list of
                  official curriculum at WSU. That`s a major I might have made the Dean`s List

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                    I googled "Isaac Humphries Wichita State" and this ShockerNet thread was the 4th item listed.

I can assure you that the ShockerNet website does show up on Google search results.

I'm sure that's true, but don't set up a Google alert for shockernet and hope you'll get updates.....

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                      What a joke. Ya'll are worried about some tweet at a Redbird fan with two favorites? Give me a break. It's not like KU, Kentucky, Duke, Indiana, and every other blue blood hasn't already been recruiting him. Do you think they haven't asked him about reclassifying?

Why should we be worried about losing this guy? We deserve recruits like this, because of what we've done in the past and where we're going in the future.
                      This'll go hard or easy, H.I.
                      “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Lol Isaac is a 7' top 50 recruit who stared on his countries national team. All the blue bloods and other p5 teams are already well aware of everything going on with him. He's not like some big that only WSU knows about lol. Most of the schools listed as pursuing him are big time programs.

The news getting out that we may just possibly be landing him wont hurt his chances of coming here. If anything, I feel he might get a lot of support and encouragement from the shocker fans to come here now. Maybe it will help

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                          And we shall place his head on a pike, parading it around the town square as an angry mob gathers and shouts with great anger.
                          --------E

Got my damn pitch fork ready!
                          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                            --------E

Got my damn pitch fork ready!
                            I just spent like 2 or 3 minutes trying to figure out what the other 8 letters were in your mystery word until I realized it was a pitchfork .. Yes its early on a Friday.

Comment

• I blame it all on Gregg.
                              In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                                I just spent like 2 or 3 minutes trying to figure out what the other 8 letters were in your mystery word until I realized it was a pitchfork .. Yes its early on a Friday.
                                ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X