No announcement yet.

Isaac Humphries 7'0" 245, 2016 to Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IH made a mistake in choosing UK and Cal over the Shockers and HC3G; if Marshall still wants him then I hope he transfers to WSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
      One could make the same argument about Conner at KU. I'm not advocating Humphries either way, just saying your argument has holes.
      I believe Conner was the leading scorer in KU's NCAA loss before transferring correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
        I believe Conner was the leading scorer in KU's NCAA loss before transferring correct?
        Tarik Black had 18 points and Conner had 12.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
          You might want to glance at the body of work during his FR season.

Comment

• If Ggg still wants Humphries and he is willing to walk on, I don't see the problem either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
              IH made a mistake in choosing UK and Cal over the Shockers and HC3G; if Marshall still wants him then I hope he transfers to WSU.
              No thanks

Comment

• If he wants to transfer and pay his way during the redshirt year I say we take him. We will need lots of big guys in 2018 and he will provide quality depth at the very least. Think about it a bit, he was 1st off the bench at the 5 for Kentucky, that doesn't happen if you suck. Yes he needs work but a lot of centers tend to be late bloomers (See Nurger, Rauno) and there's a fair chance he shows improvement over his redshirt year. It would be awfully nice to be able to bring a second quality 7 footer off the bench behind AM in 2018 & 19.
                Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• I certainly wouldn't turn him down for a spot, but I was pretty unimpressed with IH in yesterday's game. Small sample size, and I am a long ways from a talent scout, but I'm not sure I'd trade Nurger for Humphries, if one was forced to make that call. Dude looked super soft and unmotivated.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                    I certainly wouldn't turn him down for a spot, but I was pretty unimpressed with IH in yesterday's game. Small sample size, and I am a long ways from a talent scout, but I'm not sure I'd trade Nurger for Humphries, if one was forced to make that call. Dude looked super soft and unmotivated.
                    Rauno is definitely better than Humphries right now. He is also 4 years older.

Isaac just turned 19 in January so its easy to see how he could be much better 2 years from now.
                    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                      I certainly wouldn't turn him down for a spot, but I was pretty unimpressed with IH in yesterday's game. Small sample size, and I am a long ways from a talent scout, but I'm not sure I'd trade Nurger for Humphries, if one was forced to make that call. Dude looked super soft and unmotivated.
                      I'd be willing to let him pay his way for his redshirt transfer year, then be ready to play alongside Asbjorn in 2018 :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                        I'd be willing to let him pay his way for his redshirt transfer year, then be ready to play alongside Asbjorn in 2018 :)
                        no effing way. maybe st. mary's will have him. he can soar with the eagles there.

Comment

• Kid is playing the best game of his life this afternoon. Have to think his attitude would've fit in pretty well here.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                            Kid is playing the best game of his life this afternoon. Have to think his attitude would've fit in pretty well here.
                            And yes, I said that before he just knocked down the two biggest jumpers of his life.

Comment

• Man. This stinks.
                              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• I'm alright with the outcome. We recruited Vick and Graham of ku. We recruited Gates and O'Mara of Xavier. We recruited Humphries and Mulder of the Wildcats. We ended up with Shamet, McDuffie, and Frankamp. Better than even if you ask me.

#ChokingChickens

Comment

Working...
                                X