Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
    Eric Bossi ‏@ebosshoops 11m11 minutes ago
    @redbirdRecon have definitely heard a reclass could go down. Hadn't heard any for sure destinations.
    Oh snap. Should I get my "blow the roof off" gif ready?

Comment

• At least now if Humphries goes somewhere else we have someone to blame it on. And it's a fanbase we already hate so that extra ammunition would be fun.

Comment

• I really don't think we are the only program seeing if Humphries will reclassify. If our insiders think there is a reason to believe he "would choose here" if reclassification is allowed to take place, then we have an upper hand we can be happy about. No Redbird media person is going to affect what happens here. Humphries probably has fielded calls and texts about reclassifying from tons of coaches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
          In my opinion, if it "gets out" it's not so bad because it will bring closure. If other schools finding out he may be available leads to more interest for him to deal with, so be it. It's not like we were ever going to secretly land him without anyone else knowing. Other programs have people recruiting him, too.

If he wants to be here, we will get him. If he doesn't, we won't. We always want the kids who want to be here.

Maybe .... But I still think that if he doesn't come here we get to beat shocks02 to a bloody pulp with a pillowcase full of soda cans. #looselipssinkships
          “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Originally posted by Wuzee View Post
            Maybe .... But I still think that if he doesn't come here we get to beat shocks02 to a bloody pulp with a pillowcase full of soda cans. #looselipssinkships
            And we shall place his head on a pike, parading it around the town square as an angry mob gathers and shouts with great anger.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Wuzee View Post
              Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
              And we shall place his head on a pike, parading it around the town square as an angry mob gathers and shouts with great anger.
              "Bad boys, bad boys Whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they come for you..."
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                Eric Bossi ‏@ebosshoops 11m11 minutes ago
                @
                redbird:Recon have definitely heard a reclass could go down. Hadn't heard any for sure destinations.
                Great now everyone knows. This is why we can't have nice things.
                Professional gas passer.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackandgold View Post
                  For him to reclass and sign to play in the fall .. wouldn't he have to do it by the signing period deadline... the 20th? (6 days from now) If that's the case, it getting out now probably doesn't matter as he wouldn't have much time for visits. He's already for sure visited New Mexico.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                    For him to reclass and sign to play in the fall .. wouldn't he have to do it by the signing period deadline... the 20th? (6 days from now) If that's the case, it getting out now probably doesn't matter as he wouldn't have much time for visits. He's already for sure visited New Mexico.
                    The deadline only applies to signing a LOI, I believe. He can commit later and sign financial aid papers, but it would not be firm until he enroll sin classes. I'm not certain in the latter case if he would be allowed to practice unless he enrolled in summer classes
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

I'm so confused. Ain't gonna be number (jersey "no.") 3 playing the 3 or ain't gonna be no 3 players sharing the 3? :)
                      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

In my opinion, if it "gets out" it's not so bad because it will bring closure. If other schools finding out he may be available leads to more interest for him to deal with, so be it. It's not like we were ever going to secretly land him without anyone else knowing. Other programs have people recruiting him, too.

If he wants to be here, we will get him. If he doesn't, we won't. We always want the kids who want to be here.
                        This is the 21st century. Other schools already know he's available.

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                          Not defending Eric White, but what do you expect? Non Shocker fans do read Shockernet. Also, I bet if you Google Isaac Humphries you would find our thread on Humphries close to the top.
                          This is part of the reason I didn't understand why you were so adamant about me sharing my tidbit of info here.
                          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Here is a great article on the future of Aussie hoops

http://pickandroll.com.au/aussie-boomers-2020-the-faces-of-our-future/

Comment

• Forgive me if this has been posted but there is one "Holy Sheeet" line in there:

http://hoopshype.ca/7-footer-humphries-joins-four-canadians-la-lumiere/
                              Last edited by shoxlax; May 14, 2015, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carolina_Shock View Post
                                Eric White started a **** storm....

@redbird:Recon: Shocker fans are giddy talking about Isaac Humphries reclassifying and committing. Hearing anything? @BSnowScout @jeff:borzello @ebosshoops

Everyone get on Twitter and report this as spam!
                                Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                                How unintelligent (yes that's as nicely as I can say it) can someone be?
                                Originally posted by blackandgold View Post
                                Alright, which one of you is Eric White? Don't go tweeting to Katz and asking about the reclassification of Humphries. This might be something on the down low. Don't need every blue blood on this, if this is in fact whats going on.
                                Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                                At least now if Humphries goes somewhere else we have someone to blame it on. And it's a fanbase we already hate so that extra ammunition would be fun.
                                Originally posted by Wuzee View Post
                                Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                                Originally posted by blackandgold View Post
                                What a joke. Ya'll are worried about some tweet at a Redbird fan with two favorites? Give me a break. It's not like KU, Kentucky, Duke, Indiana, and every other blue blood hasn't already been recruiting him. Do you think they haven't asked him about reclassifying?

Why should we be worried about losing this guy? We deserve recruits like this, because of what we've done in the past and where we're going in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X