Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vancedave56 View Post
    Who is Walker?
    You don't know who WALKER, TEXAS RANGER is? there would never be another ISUR cheap shot or them challenging WSU coaches to fight outside of locker rooms with Chuck Norris on board!

Comment

• Alright, which one of you is Eric White? Don't go tweeting to Katz and asking about the reclassification of Humphries. This might be something on the down low. Don't need every blue blood on this, if this is in fact whats going on.
      Professional gas passer.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackandgold View Post
        Alright, which one of you is Eric White? Don't go tweeting to Katz and asking about the reclassification of Humphries. This might be something on the down low. Don't need every blue blood on this, if this is in fact whats going on.
        Exactly. This could be another Rauno situation.

Comment

Alright, which one of you is Eric White? Don't go tweeting to Katz and asking about the reclassification of Humphries. This might be something on the down low. Don't need every blue blood on this, if this is in fact whats going on.
          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

How unintelligent (yes that's as nicely as I can say it) can someone be?
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
              How unintelligent (yes that's as nicely as I can say it) can someone be?
              Dofo (Eric), you're busted!

Last edited by WstateU; May 14, 2015, 05:17 PM.
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Eric White started a **** storm....

@redbird:Recon: Shocker fans are giddy talking about Isaac Humphries reclassifying and committing. Hearing anything? @BSnowScout @jeff:borzello @ebosshoops

Everyone get on Twitter and report this as spam!

Comment

• Originally posted by Carolina_Shock View Post
                  Eric White started a **** storm....

@redbird:Recon: Shocker fans are giddy talking about Isaac Humphries reclassifying and committing. Hearing anything? @BSnowScout @jeff:borzello @ebosshoops

Blame the good doctor for teasing everyone...lol

Comment

• Not defending Eric White, but what do you expect? Non Shocker fans do read Shockernet. Also, I bet if you Google Isaac Humphries you would find our thread on Humphries close to the top.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by Carolina_Shock View Post
                      Eric White started a **** storm....

@redbirdRecon: Shocker fans are giddy talking about Isaac Humphries reclassifying and committing. Hearing anything? @BSnowScout @jeffborzello @ebosshoops

There are MVC fans that read this board, just like I read their boards (although their boards are pretty dead in the offseason.) Rumors that get posted on the other board tends to fly under the radar but if it gets posted here it has a chance of getting out in the twitterverse. I know some in the Athletic Department and the Wichita media reads this board, although they are more likely to keep this kind of stuff under wraps. Maybe Will Kunkel is telling all his ESPN friends about this as we speak.

Comment

• I demand NSA level encryption and a blood oath to never repeat Shockernet information. Also, never tell a Redbird anything. Because a Redbird will do anything to bring down the Black and Pantone 116C empire!
                        Professional gas passer.

Comment

• Obviously we're all posting with some sarcasm. Eric White is probably a real cool dude. Will Kunkel has friends?????

Comment

• In my opinion, if it "gets out" it's not so bad because it will bring closure. If other schools finding out he may be available leads to more interest for him to deal with, so be it. It's not like we were ever going to secretly land him without anyone else knowing. Other programs have people recruiting him, too.

If he wants to be here, we will get him. If he doesn't, we won't. We always want the kids who want to be here.

Comment

• I actually prefer holding recruits families hostage until they graduate. Damn to them wanting to be here!
                              Professional gas passer.

Comment

• Eric Bossi ‏@ebosshoops 11m11 minutes ago
                                @
                                redbird:Recon have definitely heard a reclass could go down. Hadn't heard any for sure destinations.

Comment

Working...
                                X