Andrew Wiggins Class of 2013 to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
    One game down so I guess the Ohio State game is for the final four and Andrew.
    Haha it's that simple.

Comment

• If he played for wsu, the valley games would be like a 24 hr flopathon. It would their only way to defend him.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
        An awful lot of schools on the list not where we are...and don't have his brother. Is this what aligning stars look like?
        We can now say none of them are where we are at. Andrew, Shock the world and #playangry.
        In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
          It's a pipe dream, but a player like him can turn many many teams into a national championship contender.
          We already are a contender. But he'll be the king of an entire city for decades. That ain't happenin' in any town in Kentucky.

Coach where you're loved.
          Play where you're loved.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• One thing's for sure. I will be wiggin' out

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
              We would be a preseason Top 5 pick.
              I just still can't see the MVC picking us in the top 5 no matter who our recruits are. :hopelessness:

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                If he played for wsu, the valley games would be like a 24 hr flopathon. It would their only way to defend him.
                Wrong, Andrew will be able to jump over the players attempting to flop.
                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                  I just still can't see the MVC picking us in the top 5 no matter who our recruits are. :hopelessness:
                  Very nice!
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                    I believe Creighton will be the pre-season pick for several years to come
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• I just hope he doesn't think NBA scouts will forget about him or he'll lose any spotlight by playing at Wichita State. Steph Curry is an NBA star, and he made a name for himself at Davidson. If the talent is there-- and it most certainly is-- they'll find him, regardless of where he plays his college days.

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                        One game down so I guess the Ohio State game is for the final four and Andrew.
                        Welp, there you have it

Comment

• Couldn't help but notice Nick take an extra strand......

Comment

• Did anyone see the tweet that Nick put out about an hour ago?? I'm on my iPhone and can't post the link... A long the lines of "The WORLD is going to be SHOCKED when my bro @22wiggins makes his decision in the next couple weeks lol just saying #SHOCKTHEWORLD bro"
                            Shox-4-Life

Comment

• Yes it's in a thread in the main forum. Probably needs to be over here though

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                                My favorite moment is around the 50 second mark when a guard who looks like he's about 5 feet tall tries to pick him up in transition.
                                Hahahaha. I want to do that to my son one day. God that cracked me up. That looked like a 4th grader trying to guard Jordan.
                                Originally posted by BleacherReport
                                Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Working...
                                X