No announcement yet.

Andrew Wiggins Class of 2013 to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is the end of the signing period?

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
      When is the end of the signing period?
      I believe it is the 15th.
      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
        when/whose the last time a juco player with 2 years of play left, leave after one year??
        James Anacreon?

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
          When is the end of the signing period?
          Keep in mind, he doesn't need to sign an LOI. He can commit whenever he wants and sign a scholarship agreement.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            Keep in mind, he doesn't need to sign an LOI. He can commit whenever he wants and sign a scholarship agreement.
            I forgot about that. I just wish he would get it over with so that either this thread can die or triple in size overnight.

Comment

• what I'm hearing thru the grapevine TFWIW ... its 2 horse race between F$U & KU. UNC & UK have fallen off & because Andrew has yet to list WSU publicly, as a legit contender ... I count them on the 3rd tier just below UNC & UK.
              Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

• i could see him going to KU, like others have said, being close to his brother is a factor, and the fact that KU has lost so many players and that is missing a go to guy like himself...

Comment

• KU would make sense. Bill Self isnt a dick like Cal and Roy boy. KU will be good, regardless of who left. And Self teaches defense, which is valued in the NBA, not that AW is needing to increase his stock.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                    Because there is no evidence that he's ever even spoken to HCGM.
                    New Twitter Rumor is he is announcing tomorrow. Weird how he announces after a "dinner with Marshall"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                      Not even gonna say what popped into my mind regarding the tweet.
                      You don't have to. I'm sure many of us shared the same thought. Trying to put that out of my mind right now as a matter of fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by PlaneShocker View Post
                        New Twitter Rumor is he is announcing tomorrow. Weird how he announces after a "dinner with Marshall"
                        The only problem with that is that it happened in an alternate universe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          OMG!!! AW is going to Creighton?!?!
                          Nah! But according to Theodor Geisel "Willy Waterloo is washing Andrew Wiggins who is washing Waldo Woo". Althought not sure I have that exactly right or what it means, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Comment

Weird how he might do unsubstantiated activity #2 after he might have done unsubstantiated activity #1.
                            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

I'll beat 'Fever' to the punch... "Here's your sign!"

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Do NOT underestimate Kentucky/Calipari. There is a bootleg video of him hanging around Wiggins hotel

Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                                Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X