Andrew Wiggins Class of 2013 to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Capitol Shock II View Post
    MattDalt you had better not be messing with us.
    Information was relayed from some friends, to my father, to me. The friends are not of the joking type, BUT, you never know, that is why I asked for confirmation. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post
      Information was relayed from some friends, to my father, to me. The friends are not of the joking type, BUT, you never know, that is why I asked for confirmation. :)
      Unfortunately, your friends are mistaken . . . because I'm having dinner with Andrew Wiggins.

:)

Comment

• This is weird, because I'm Andrew Wiggins, and I'm not having dinner with anyone right now.

Comment

• Well I had it on good information that an assistant coach whom I won't name put our odds on getting Wiggins at 40% about 3 weeks ago. I hope both stories are true!

Comment

• I was just thinking earlier today that maybe this was going to simmer down since there hadn't been any posts for a couple of days. Guess I was mistaken.

Comment

• Where there's smoke . . .

there's wild internet rumors of a fire.
              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• If it's not on YouTube it didn't happen.

Comment

• Andrew Wiggins just got back from walking my dog. I gave hime a $5 tip for picking up the poop. Hope I didn't violate any NCAA rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                    Andrew Wiggins just got back from walking my dog. I gave hime a $5 tip for picking up the poop. Hope I didn't violate any NCAA rules.
                    Just make sure you send him a 1099 or W2

Comment

• I am going to post a twitter question to Coach Marshall and ask him how the recuitment of Andrew Wiggins is going. I am also going to ask how much Wichita State paid Carl Hall to come to Wichita. I am going to get a friend to ask if he is going to take the Missouri State job when Paul Lusk leaves for a BCS school.

I bet all these get selected.

Comment

• If we land Wiggins, then I'll stand in front out the south entrance at the Koch and let any takers come up to me and slam me in the nutsack. That'll tell you how confident I am that we aren't landing this kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                          If we land Wiggins, then I'll stand in front out the south entrance at the Koch and let any takers come up to me and slam me in the nutsack. That'll tell you how confident I am that we aren't landing this kid.
                          Is that some kind of weird fetish and you're actually incredibly confident?
                          Originally posted by BleacherReport
                          Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                            Is that some kind of weird fetish and you're actually incredibly confident?
                            LOL, not at all a fetish. It's actually cringe worthy just thinking about it. I temporarily lost my mind after absorbing the latest Wiggins rumors. The absurdity of us having a chance of landing him and dinner with Marshall, c'mon people! Let me re-phrase, of us having a good chance of landing him is absurd, (I'll always harbor a small percentage of hope because it's fun to dream about it, kind of like winning the Powerball).

Comment

• Nick just tweeted...@Wiggys_WORLD15: Never felt this way in a long time. Feels like I got stabbed. . Deep
                              I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

• Originally posted by GOSHOX1 View Post
                                Nick just tweeted...@Wiggys_WORLD15: Never felt this way in a long time. Feels like I got stabbed. . Deep
                                Not really sure that's relevant. He could just be going through some things.

Comment

Working...
                                X