Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    Way to go out on a limb with that one.
    My question is can we do it anyway.....just because?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
      Sounds like girl problems. Weren't you guys 18 once?

Also, I thought we had another recruit in town--Zack Brown--maybe that's who Marshall is having dinner with.
      Did he bring his band? I really like his fiddle player.

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
        Earlier today I saw Danny Ainge on campus and he was very talkative.
        You guys make fun of GM Ainge, but he is the invisible hand behind the Shocker curtain. (Is that a mixed metaphor or somthin'?)

Beginning in 2000, AD Schaus, GM Ainge and Coach Turgeon helped significantly in restoring Shocker basketball fortunes. AD Schaus and Coach Turgeon have moved on, but the Invisible Hand remains.
        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by GOSHOX1 View Post
          Nick just tweeted...@Wiggys_WORLD15: Never felt this way in a long time. Feels like I got stabbed. . Deep
          OMG!!! AW is going to Creighton?!?!
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Nick Wiggins is not coming back next year...?!??! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
              Where there's smoke . . .
              ...someone's been sneaking across the border into Colorado.

Having said that, why not? I've been making the pretty obvious case for WSU for some time now, and Marshall and his staff are far better salesmen and recruiters than I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
                Nick Wiggins is not coming back next year...?!??! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                You say this why?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                  You say this why?
                  Because of a vague tweet that some people decided to jump to conclusions about.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                    You say this why?
                    It was my first thought as well, but really not something we should be discussing here. It's far more likely to be a female-related issue anyway.
                    Originally posted by BleacherReport
                    Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerofandover0943 View Post
                      Because of a vague tweet that some people decided to jump to conclusions about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRxqY4wuTHw
                      Who?? I left my thought (whatever that was :D) unsaid, @Rlh04d: agreed it best left unsaid, and @mjbaker said he thought it, but stated he erased that thought. So who jumped to a conclusion?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                        Because there is no evidence that he's ever even spoken to HCGM.
                        Exactly. Everyone knows HCGM is a great recruiter, and I think most of us believe he will be in on and have a good chance at some top 50 recruits in the future. But AW is under a media microscope and he recently was quite open about having visits and phone calls with the coaches from his final four schools. There was no mention of WSU in any of this (by AW or the media) as there has been no mention of WSU anywhere outside this board except a couple of stray references to NW's tweets. I like to hold onto to thinking we have a sliver of a chance but have a hard time thinking it is above 1%.
                        Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• So were they supposedly having dinner here in Wichita, or did Coach fly to wherever AW is?

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                            I thought that was him. Here is the picture I took of him on campus today

[ATTACH=CONFIG]782[/ATTACH]
                            There is no way that picture was taken in Wichita yesterday. The picture shows sunny skies and little wind. I think you probably checked your stalking archive file on DA and this is what you pulled out.

Comment

• when/whose the last time a juco player with 2 years of play left, leave after one year??

Comment

• Now I've got a KU guy at work saying all these reasons why he is going to KU.

Says its been leaked and its just a matter of time.

Comment

Working...
                                X