• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://media.oregonlive.com/hoop-sum...ox%20Score.pdf
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Wiggins is #8.

I apologize for the muddy mess of the last two posts. I was getting little cooperation from the Nike site.
      Last edited by Ricardo del Rio; April 21, 2013, 11:06 AM. Reason: Clarity

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• I guess Andrew Wiggins is only human. He was only 6-16 from the field (1-5 from 3).

Of the six FGs, one was a 3-pointer and the other five were all inside of 5 feet.
        Last edited by 1979Shocker; April 21, 2013, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
          I guess Andrew Wiggins is only human. He was only 6-16 from the field (1-5 from 3).

Of the six FGs, one was a 3-pointer and the other five were all inside of 5 feet.
          Wow, what a relief: 6-16? Maybe the Shocks will be okay even if he foolishly decides to go somewhere else instead of coming here to win the championship along with Nick.

As others have noted, there's only one place he can do that, and there's also only one place where his legacy wouldn't be overshadowed by history (UK/UNC/KU) or football (FSU). Just one city available to be owned for the rest of his life by a five-star one year stud who comes in, works hard, and leads his team to the promised land -- and that's right here in Doodah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
            This thread will die a natural death once Andrew makes his announcement. When that will be only he knows.
            Either that or it will turn into a longer thread then the 320,000 plus views that Orupke has.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post

As others have noted, there's only one place he can do that, and there's also only one place where his legacy wouldn't be overshadowed by history (UK/UNC/KU) or football (FSU). Just one city available to be owned for the rest of his life by a five-star one year stud who comes in, works hard, and leads his team to the promised land -- and that's right here in Doodah.
              Agree!
              Since WSU is capable of reaching the Final Four next year, it's logical that Andrew should come here. In Football Recruiting this year, Robert Nkemdiche, the No. 1 recruit, shocked the college football world when he chose Mississipi where his brother is playing. If Nick and Andrew are close, he can do the same thing. All of the sudden, some shocking things happen both in college Football and Basketball in the same year.
              Imagine that!
              Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• Originally posted by T.VuOP View Post
                Agree!
                Since WSU is capable of reaching the Final Four next year, it's logical that Andrew should come here. In Football Recruiting this year, Robert Nkemdiche, the No. 1 recruit, shocked the college football world when he chose Mississipi where his brother is playing. If Nick and Andrew are close, he can do the same thing. All of the sudden, some shocking things happen both in college Football and Basketball in the same year.
                Imagine that!
                i dont think WSU pays as much as ole miss does.

Comment

• Saw over the weekend that Kentucky just signed another 5 Star player (not Andrew) to add to their already supposedly greatest college recruiting class ever assembled.

Not sure or not if this will eliminate Kentucky from his consideration or not, but we can hope that one of his supposedly top 4 teams just went by the wayside.

Comment

• Surprised this hasn't been posed already...

Jeff *******‏@GoodmanCBS 1h
                    Been told Andrew Wiggins has canceled his home visits with Kansas, UNC and Florida State early this week.

Comment

• Whoa

Comment

• According to Wiggins' high school coach, Rob Fulford, the cancellations are the product of Wiggins being exhausted from his recent trip to the Nike Hoop Summit in Portland, and not an indication that he is close to making a college decision. Wiggins had multiple flight delays during his return trip to his current hometown of Huntington, WV.

Wiggins, who is commonly referred to as "the best high school basketball player since LeBron," was scheduled to meet with Roy Williams on Monday afternoon, Bill Self on Tuesday and Leonard Hamilton on Wednesday. Instead, Fulford said Wiggins will speak with all three coaches on the phone.
                        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Kentucky has an embarrassment of riches.

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                            Kentucky has an embarrassment of riches.
                            Anything short of a national championship will be an embarrassing failure for them, too.

The note about Kentucky signing another 5* is interesting. I didn't think they had any more scholarships to give. So does that mean they already gave up on AW, or someone else is leaving?

I'm sad because I liked the idea of Hamilton having the last visit for FSU ... but him cancelling the three visits holds on that glimmer of him coming here >=)
                            Originally posted by BleacherReport
                            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• According to Wiggins' high school coach, Rob Fulford, the cancellations are the product of Wiggins being exhausted from his recent trip to the Nike Hoop Summit in Portland, and not an indication that he is close to making a college decision. Wiggins had multiple flight delays during his return trip to his current hometown of Huntington, WV.

Wiggins, who is commonly referred to as "the best high school basketball player since LeBron," was scheduled to meet with Roy Williams on Monday afternoon, Bill Self on Tuesday and Leonard Hamilton on Wednesday. Instead, Fulford said Wiggins will speak with all three coaches on the phone.
                              He looked exhausted in the Nike game. I've seen him play before and he wasn't his usual self.

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
                                He looked exhausted in the Nike game. I've seen him play before and he wasn't his usual self.
                                If you think he looked exhausted in that game, just think how he'd look after a practice here.

Comment

Working...
                                X