Andrew Wiggins Class of 2013 to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post
    I am getting information that Andrew Wiggins is currently at dinner with Marshall. Can anyone confirm this?
    Maybe you got the wrong Wiggins?
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
      LOL, not at all a fetish. It's actually cringe worthy just thinking about it. I temporarily lost my mind after absorbing the latest Wiggins rumors. The absurdity of us having a chance of landing him and dinner with Marshall, c'mon people! Let me re-phrase, of us having a good chance of landing him is absurd, (I'll always harbor a small percentage of hope because it's fun to dream about it, kind of like winning the Powerball).
      Haha.

Anyone thinking WSU has better than a 2% shot in this should probably reevaluate their expectations. WSU's going to be great next season regardless, and I really don't know where we'd get another scholarship from anyway.

But at the same time, nothing AW does would surprise me.
      Originally posted by BleacherReport
      Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by GOSHOX1 View Post
        Nick just tweeted...@Wiggys_WORLD15: Never felt this way in a long time. Feels like I got stabbed. . Deep
        Maybe Nick is alluding to Andrew selecting Kentucky -- after all, Nick is on record that he didn't think Andrew and Kentucky were a good fit. Unfortunately, there is something else he could be referring to.

Comment

If we land Wiggins, then I'll stand in front out the south entrance at the Koch and let any takers come up to me and slam me in the nutsack. That'll tell you how confident I am that we aren't landing this kid.
          If it happens, maybe you can have this guy sub in for you.

Comment

Nick just tweeted...@Wiggys_WORLD15: Never felt this way in a long time. Feels like I got stabbed. . Deep
            Well if he's really here, that's not a good sign. 2% just went to 0.2%

Comment

If we land Wiggins, then I'll stand in front out the south entrance at the Koch and let any takers come up to me and slam me in the nutsack. That'll tell you how confident I am that we aren't landing this kid.
              Way to go out on a limb with that one.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Earlier today I saw Danny Ainge on campus and he was very talkative.
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Sounds like girl problems. Weren't you guys 18 once?

Also, I thought we had another recruit in town--Zack Brown--maybe that's who Marshall is having dinner with.
                  "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                    Just make sure you send him a 1099 or W2
                    Under $600, no need.

Comment

Not even gonna say what popped into my mind regarding the tweet.

Comment

• Why do some of you think there's no way he would go to Wichita St.????? Gregg Marshall is the head coach!!! Pretty much 'nuff said right there. The Shocks are coming off a Final freakin' Four with tons of talent returning next year. He gets to play with his brother for a year.... and then he gets to go get paid millions!!!

If he were looking to play Div-1 ball for more than one year then I could understand him searching for best option, but if he's only playing 1 stickin' year......he could go play at St. Mary's of the Blind and still be Lottery Pick after the 2014 season.

My money is that he's signing up to ball at WICHITA ST. UNIVERSITY
                        FINAL FOURS:
                        1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                        1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                        Number of Times Ranked: 157
                        Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                        Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                        Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                        #3 - Dec. 2017
                        #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                        #2 ~ March 2014
                        Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                          Earlier today I saw Danny Ainge on campus and he was very talkative.
                          I thought that was him. Here is the picture I took of him on campus today

Capture.JPG

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                            Why do some of you think there's no way he would go to Wichita St.?????
                            Because there is no evidence that he's ever even spoken to HCGM.
                            Originally posted by BleacherReport
                            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                              I thought that was him. Here is the picture I took of him on campus today

[ATTACH=CONFIG]782[/ATTACH]
                              Why was he on campus?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                                Not even gonna say what popped into my mind regarding the tweet.
                                First thing I thought was he is no longer on the team. But I immediately erased that thought

Comment

Working...
                                X