Andrew Wiggins Class of 2013 to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
    Have we signed Andrew yet? I'm getting tired of waiting.
    Sorry he's inconveniencing you by taking his time to make the biggest decision of his young life so far, DJ.

Comment

• Last edited by shock; April 23, 2013, 08:51 PM.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• When is Andrew supposed to announce his decision?

Comment

• Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
          When is Andrew supposed to announce his decision?
          He hasn't set a date.
          In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
            Here are a couple of paragraphs about Kentucky players from http://blog.syracuse.com/orangebaske...etball_is.html.
            Nothing says how broken the NCAA's APR system is as that.

A school can never give a single diploma to a basketball player but still do just great in APR terms. It's absurd, and the NCAA is becoming a joke.
            Originally posted by BleacherReport
            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
              When is Andrew supposed to announce his decision?
              Whenever HE feels like it. He seems to be in no hurry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                Nothing says how broken the NCAA's APR system is as that.

A school can never give a single diploma to a basketball player but still do just great in APR terms. It's absurd, and the NCAA is becoming a joke.
                And yet UConn STILL failed. Bahahahahahaahaha
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• For most athletes, it would be the biggest decision of their lives. For Wiggins, which shoes he wears for games will be as big a decision as where he'll go to school for 9 months. He already has a winning lottery ticket.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                    For most athletes, it would be the biggest decision of their lives. For Wiggins, which shoes he wears for games will be as big a decision as where he'll go to school for 9 months. He already has a winning lottery ticket.
                    True, Royal, but Andrew might have to work harder here -- you know how Marshall is about defense. You don't defend, you don't play much.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                      LOL...

Comment

For most athletes, it would be the biggest decision of their lives. For Wiggins, which shoes he wears for games will be as big a decision as where he'll go to school for 9 months. He already has a winning lottery ticket.
                        exactly..............gimme a break

Comment

I'm guessing that Andrew's "lottery ticket" has at least as much to do with hard work and willingness to learn as it does with what he got from having the right combination of parents. Last time I went to QT to buy a ticket, all they wanted was my money -- I didn't have to DO anything, much less any sort of physical training or practice.

Comment

• Did you pick a winner? Maybe you should work at it more.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                              I'm guessing that Andrew's "lottery ticket" has at least as much to do with hard work and willingness to learn as it does with what he got from having the right combination of parents. Last time I went to QT to buy a ticket, all they wanted was my money -- I didn't have to DO anything, much less any sort of physical training or practice.
                              Just to be clear, I wasn't implying how he got the ticket, just that he has it. It doesn't matter which mode of transportation he takes to the lottery office (NBA draft). Barring a crash (major injury), he's going to cash in.

Comment

• he is going to Kentucky...no source, just my guess

Comment

Working...
                                X