Andrew Wiggins Class of 2013 to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
    Probably won't be a lot of show. It's believed he will just have somebody tweet out his choice. A news conference is not expected. He doesn't like the spotlight.
    He might not like the spotlight, but he has it. He shouldn't be so talented. Let's just hope when he gets to the NBA and has an important press conference dealing with some sort of choice or other, he has better PR men than Lebrone had around him.

Comment

• Do you realize the size of the middle finger he will have extended to those 4 schools if he picked WSU? Seriously. Thats like your date ordering surf and turf, dom, 4 msrtinis, then banging the waiter on the table while you pay the tab type of finger.
      Last edited by ShockerPrez; April 17, 2013, 01:23 PM.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Maybe prior to him making these last four visits, the chance was .00005%. Now, theres no way he signs with us. Just dont see any way this is even a possibility, unless these coaches are trying one last time to convince him not to come here, and they know something no one else does.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
          Do you realize the size of the middle finger he will have extended to those 4 schools if he picked WSU? Seriously. Thats ordering surf and turf, dom, 4 msrtinis, then banging the waiter on the table while you pay the tab type of finger.
          Waiter, huh? I figured you for a waitress type of guy. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Waiter, huh? I figured you for a waitress type of guy. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
            I was referring to the actions of ones date acting in this manner...

The poor sap paying the tab, would be the four school's part.

Comment

Fixed! :)

Comment

I was referring to the actions of ones date acting in this manner...

The poor sap paying the tab, would be the four school's part.
                Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                Fixed! :)
                Hahahahah I'm not editing my quote of your original post though, because it's too dang funny!

Comment

• If it was his date and the waitress I would kick in a few dollars for the tip just to watch.

Comment

Do you realize the size of the middle finger he will have extended to those 4 schools if he picked WSU? Seriously. Thats like your date ordering surf and turf, dom, 4 msrtinis, then banging the waiter on the table while you pay the tab type of finger.
                    Doesn't Rick Pitino have some experience in these types of situations?

Comment

Hahahahah I'm not editing my quote of your original post though, because it's too dang funny!
                      Haha. It is a gay old time in Bedrock!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                        Doesn't Rick Pitino have some experience in these types of situations?
                        Haha looks like Wiggins is going to Louisville then

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                          Haha looks like Wiggins is going to Louisville then
                          I'm just talking about sexual encounters with wait staff on tables after dinner. I have no way to know if he used his middle finger or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                            I'm just talking about sexual encounters with wait staff on tables after dinner. I have no way to know if he used his middle finger or not.
                            Oh, he used his middle finger, alright!

Comment

• I love it when a thread get horribly derailed! LMAO

Comment

I love it when a thread get horribly derailed! LMAO
                                I think you're lost, and looking for this.

Comment

Working...
                                X