Andrew Wiggins Class of 2013 to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    I think you're lost, and looking for this.
    Hahaha
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      I love it when a thread get horribly derailed! LMAO
      Next season we may see some opponents get horribly Derail'ed!

Comment

• I just want AW to declare so we can put this thread out of its misery.

(Or instantly elevate to "Any new on Orukpe status?")
        Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• its definitly the offseason ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^LMFAO

Comment

• So are we still saying there is a 'slim' chance for Andrew to become a Shocker until there is proof otherwise? While the evidence does not at all validate this possibility, 'slim' has not left town until Andrew signs somewhere? Thus, we shant quit pipe-dreaming. Some wondered if EO would ever make it here. Others had huge odds against us making the Final 4 but rather picked us 4th in the Valley Race. Now this wish seems like pulling hens teeth, but it is what it is.

This I do know. The team Andrew does sign with will have an awesome player that will be a positive difference maker, even if it is just for one Season but they better hope they don't have to play us. TSK TSK TSK!!!

We also know our beloved Shocks will be tough as nails next Season. Look for Nick to have a solid Season for us no matter what happens on this matter. It's all good because I really, really, really like the incoming recruits, Coleby and Green, and our returning squad. This will be Our team and we are already digging on it to the point of rollicking in hoopsla-ville. Early will not be late in leading the way for us and I really think he has a fair shot at playing in the NBA thereafter.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
              So are we still saying there is a 'slim' chance for Andrew to become a Shocker until there is proof otherwise?
              Yeah! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                WOW!!! His hops defy gravity and his spin-move is as good as I have seen from a High School player to the point it made me vertiginous!!! Thanks RDR for sharing this.
                The credit should accrue to WstateU. W posted the video.
                "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Do you guys think that Nick could be a starter next year or do you see him as a 6/7/8 guy off the bench? I guess what I'm getting at is could Nick put up simular numbers as his little brother? Seems posible to me anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                    Do you guys think that Nick could be a starter next year or do you see him as a 6/7/8 guy off the bench? I guess what I'm getting at is could Nick put up simular numbers as his little brother? Seems posible to me anyway.
                    I only see Nick cracking the starting lineup by improving his defense and hustle, to the point Marshall has no choice but to start him over Evan. I think he'll be the 3rd guy off the bench after whichever of our current guards doesn't start and one of the posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                      I only see Nick cracking the starting lineup by improving his defense and hustle, to the point Marshall has no choice but to start him over Evan. I think he'll be the 3rd guy off the bench after whichever of our current guards doesn't start and one of the posts.
                      He did improve this year but not enough. He has one more year to go and his grit, determination, and toughness has to improve. If he becomes so determined that he is willing to put his body on the line for loose balls, fight through pics, etc., he has the offensive game to play a lot.

Comment

• Trying not to veer to far away from AW's thread, Nick has been one of my favorites all year and only wish the best for him! He made great strides towards the end of the season on defense and his intensity level started picking up. I hope he gets it all bundled into one package and has a terrific senior year!
                        When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• wow we as a fanbase are so delusional...he has 4 in the ringer...KU, Kentucky, North Carolina and Florida State...no where does it say Wichita State...I know he could surprise us all with a wild card selection...but 99/100 times its never the case...people usually pick out of their top schools, ie the reason they are in someones top schools list...so for my conclusion...Andrew Wiggins is not coming to Wichita State and that is ok, because one player does not build nor define a program, great fan support, great coaches and athletic support build great programs...GOSHOX
                          Last edited by choida; April 18, 2013, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• Great. I don't think we're getting Andrew and now Nick is transferring, too.

Comment

• Lmao! Does this mean a new thread on Nicks transfer?

Comment

• Is there validity to Nick transfer rumors?

Comment

Working...
                                X