Andrew Wiggins Class of 2013 to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    I will, in no way, shape or form, be depressed after Andrew announces his choice, I can promise you.
    He's like an enigma machine.
    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Well. Since a coach can't comment on a kid prior to their signing of the letter of intent, I don't see how they could have him at the celebration with the team without there being an issue. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see HCGM allowing that to happen. Now, obviously, if he is just there with his bro and drops the bomb at the podium unsolicited, then whata ya gonna do?

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
        Perhaps Andrew is planning to announce his choice AT the celebration? Does anyone think Nick's family won't want to be there with him to celebrate his Final Four?

Coach hands out the rings and gives a speech. Then he says, "Folks, we have a very special guest in the house tonight. Allow me to introduce to you our newest addition!"
        Well, since the coach can't talk about potential recruits before they've signed, I doubt he would do that.

Comment

• Okay, so he says 'we have a special guest who has something he'd like to say'

:)

Either way, I'm really excited about seeing the team that has ALREADY done great things. I can't let anything else trump what has already been done by these guys because this season was fantastic.

Comment

I will, in no way, shape or form, be depressed after Andrew announces his choice, I can promise you.
            I hate you.

Comment

• I think that the reason Doc won't be depressed is because we have a lot to be excited about regardless and another great class coming in as it is. At least that is why I won't be depressed!
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• What's LOI date?

Comment

I think I know where you're going with this..

It's Kentucky, isn't it?
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    I think I know where you're going with this..

It's Kentucky, isn't it?
                    Why would Doc know where AW is going? I'm guessing hes saying if he goes to UK,NC or FSU who cares. If he goes to KU thats great that means hes close to Nick. WSU a very outside long shot would fantastic.
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• I gotta a feeling. The stars are aligning. Gonna be an even better week to be a shocker next week. I have much more confidence in this happening than Perry coming here. Doesn't mean crap. But this long shot talk is bull. I'm telling you. We are in the mix big time!

Comment

• "@KJenkins_ESPN -- Source tells me Andrew Wiggins, the No. 1 recruit in the 2013 ESPN 100, will commit to Florida State. Nothing official as of yet."

Comment

• What are his NBA prospects, like _right now_? From the videos I have seen, he is clearly extremely dominant. Has the straight-to-NBA talk quieted down?
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• He can't go straight to the NBA. A player has to be out of high school for a year to be drafted.

Comment

• Multiple sources on twitter now saying Andrew has committed to Florida State. Take it for what it's worth...

Comment

• Originally posted by DPruett2333 View Post
                                Multiple sources on twitter now saying Andrew has committed to Florida State. Take it for what it's worth...
                                Yeah, noticing that. Oh we'll, at least Kentucky won't get him lol
                                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X