Andrew Wiggins Class of 2013 to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trop,

Do you ever remember a recruit signing with a team that wasn't on his "list"?

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
      Trop,

Do you ever remember a recruit signing with a team that wasn't on his "list"?
      I'll let trop answer the actual question, but I don't think Andrew has actually given a list. It has mostly been speculation by the media.
      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Andrew really hates the media. If he says publically, "I'm also looking at Wichita State," that's the first #1 recruit to consider a so-called mid-major and another media frenzy to deal with. I'm not saying we're on his list, but that's my best guess as to why you won't see us on it in reports.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
          Aside from the team in the tournament, this issue is providing as much excitement as anything! Almost dont want him to decide. Once he decides, the issue and anticipation goes away, and we could all be depressed.
          The way I look at it is that him signing here is a long shot. I wouldn't be depressed if he didn't. However, if he does sign here, there will only be depression at the other MVC schools. They will be very distraught seeing as how they are already waving the white flags.

Comment

• I will, in no way, shape or form, be depressed after Andrew announces his choice, I can promise you.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
              The way I look at it is that him signing here is a long shot. I wouldn't be depressed if he didn't. However, if he does sign here, there will only be depression at the other MVC schools. They will be very distraught seeing as how they are already waving the white flags.
              Depression was a strong word. Lack of this issue will make us less enthused than we were prior to an announcement.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Perhaps Andrew is planning to announce his choice AT the celebration? Does anyone think Nick's family won't want to be there with him to celebrate his Final Four?

Coach hands out the rings and gives a speech. Then he says, "Folks, we have a very special guest in the house tonight. Allow me to introduce to you our newest addition!"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                  Depression was a strong word. Lack of this issue will make us less enthused than we were prior to an announcement.
                  I believe this is post 457 or something close. We have talked lots about it. It is just nice for us to be talking about a kid that is the top recruit overall and WSU in the same sentence. If he comes here, well I'll be ecstatic. If not, we have a great team to cheer for already.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    I will, in no way, shape or form, be depressed after Andrew announces his choice, I can promise you.
                    I know you like to dangle carrots sometimes, but I am taking your statement to mean that it won't upset you if he doesn't come here. I am optimistic that WSU has a chance, but also realize that the odds aren't in our favor history wise.

Comment

• Can't do that. Has to be signed. Would be very cool, though. Signing day is the 19th, correct? My guess is he shows up at school on the 19th with a WUs your daddy FF t-shirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                        Perhaps Andrew is planning to announce his choice AT the celebration? Does anyone think Nick's family won't want to be there with him to celebrate his Final Four?

Coach hands out the rings and gives a speech. Then he says, "Folks, we have a very special guest in the house tonight. Allow me to introduce to you our newest addition!"
                        I'm a dreamer too, but...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                          Can't do that. Has to be signed. Would be very cool, though. Signing day is the 19th, correct? My guess is he shows up at school on the 19th with a WUs your daddy FF t-shirt.
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Link for an outlet with those shirts?
                            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              I will, in no way, shape or form, be depressed after Andrew announces his choice, I can promise you.
                              Damn, Doc's at it again. Just enough of a carrot to keep this circus going.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                                Can't do that. Has to be signed. Would be very cool, though. Signing day is the 19th, correct? My guess is he shows up at school on the 19th with a WUs your daddy FF t-shirt.
                                Can't he do a verbal commitment at the celebration?

Comment

Working...
                                X