Andrew Wiggins Class of 2013 to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Boy, that Barney Rubble....what an actor!

Flintstones, meet them Flintstones...they're a modern stone age family....From the...TOWN of Bedrock.......
    Nightshift

Comment

• A very rare article with us at least mentioned http://www.foxsportsflorida.com/coll...15&feedID=3720

Comment

• 44"!

I had no idea. On a Wow scale, I would grade it as a 10.

Now that I think about it, I am not sure I believe it.

Well, maybe I do, after all. http://www.topendsports.com/testing/...tical-jump.htm
        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
          44"!

I had no idea. On a Wow scale, I would grade it as a 10.

Now that I think about it, I am not sure I believe it.

Well, maybe I do, after all. http://www.topendsports.com/testing/...tical-jump.htm

Believe it Ricky!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Read somewhere on twitter this morning that he's visiting with Roy and Bill this week or upcoming week.
            Shox-4-Life

Comment

• I believe this is the second time there has been talk of a visit with Roy. This time it is suppose to happen on Monday. Self is on Tuesday according to Scout. He has already met with JC. I'm guessing we will soon hear about a meeting with Hamilton.
              Last edited by tropicalshox; April 16, 2013, 11:47 AM.
              In the fast lane

Comment

• I love the 49 sec mark where he jukes that 7 year old out of his shorts! C'mon AW. We have scores of 7 year olds in the valley you can embarrass.

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                  I believe this is the second time there has been talk of a visit with Roy. This time it is suppose to happen on Monday. Self is on Tuesday according to Scout. He has already met with JC. I'm guessing we will soon hear about a meeting with Hamilton.
                  I think if he signs with Roy, we oughta phone the NCAA.

Comment

• him signing and us signing Shaquille Morris is equally exciting...meaning we have a program that is not built around one person signing...its a system and if the players dont like and fit the system..then it aint gonna work. You gotta wanna be somewhere, and where he chooses is where he belongs...period!! GOSHOX

Comment

• I love Shaq. I love his excitement to be here. I think he will likely contribute something next year and a ton down the road. And I doubt we have much of a shot at AW if any, so we might as well focus on the fantastic class we have coming in and all the pieces we return.

But with that said AW coming would be transformative for our program. He would immediately put us into the top 5, would get ESPN interested in broadcasting every game, and would open the door to a lot of other blue chippers. It's like feeling good about having a new job that pays well and dreaming about winning the lottery.
                      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Has anyone checked G3's schedule on Thursday?

Comment

• Has there ever been a 5 star recruit sign with a university he has never visited? I think that pretty much sums up our chances.

Comment

• What position would Andrew play? I've heard nothing of his shooting ability.

I know the odds he's even considering us are slim. I also understand he may be the best since LeBron. But I'll go on record as saying that unless both Nick and Cle have given their blessings (he would either send Nick deeper down the bench and/or force Cle to shift to SF) and his defense is game-ready to Marshall's standards, I don't think he's a good fit.

Comment

• Andrew is a SF and shoots the ball just fine. He would fit in very well with this program in every way if we were so blessed as to have him join.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Word is that AW has experienced a life altering out-of-body spiritual experience and will sign with Loyola-Chicago who then will be installed as the favorites to win the Valley next year only to dominated by his big bro's team.

Comment

Working...
                                X