No announcement yet.

Andrew Wiggins Class of 2013 to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I leave the recruiting and coaching to those who know what they are doing -- and I have complete trust in Marshall & Co.

Comment

• Would there be a more dynamic duo in the country than AW & Early?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
        Would there be a more dynamic duo in the country than AW & Early?
        I was thinking about that this morning. Those two together would be an amazing site. It would also make it difficult for opponents to focus too much on Early if we had AW. Even without Wiggins, it'll be hard to do that when we have Baker and others that are threats to go off for 20 on any given night.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
          I was thinking about that this morning. Those two together would be an amazing site. It would also make it difficult for opponents to focus too much on Early if we had AW. Even without Wiggins, it'll be hard to do that when we have Baker and others that are threats to go off for 20 on any given night.
          Miami Heat+actually really good guard play.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Easy......

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Easy......
              Didn't we run this guy out of town for making cryptic posts in this very thread last week? :).

The tea leave readers want to know: does "easy" mean lets not get ahead of ourselves in dreaming of the nearly impossible or everybody better take a deep breath as things are going to get exciting very soon? I assume the former, but I wish the latter.
              Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                Didn't we run this guy out of town for making cryptic posts in this very thread last week? :).

The tea leave readers want to know: does "easy" mean lets not get ahead of ourselves in dreaming of the nearly impossible or everybody better take a deep breath as things are going to get exciting very soon? I assume the former, but I wish the latter.
                I took it as, "hey, let's not go calling ourselves the Miami Heat with good guard play"

No college team, no matter how good, would be competitive in the NBA, let alone be worthy of being compared to this years' Miami Heat.

Comment

• Thanks, Tx. Pretty obvious in context. I was just having some fun, and WuDrWu has resembled Nostredamus of late with his final 4 prediction.
                  Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

...and WuDrWu has resembled Nostredamus of late with his final 4 prediction.
                    Yes he certainly has...

Comment

• Maybe Pitino should give him a call. He's a big fan of ours right now and I'm sure he would much rather see him come here than Kentucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by WUs Your Daddy View Post
                        Maybe Pitino should give him a call. He's a big fan of ours right now and I'm sure he would much rather see him come here than Kentucky.
                        You know that's right!

Comment

• [QUOTE=WUs Your Daddy;395261]Maybe Pitino should give him a call. He's a big fan of ours right now and I'm sure he would much rather see him come here than Kentucky.[/QUOT

As good at Andrew is, Pitino might nab him if given the chance? Yikes!!!
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Thanks, Tx. Pretty obvious in context. I was just having some fun, and WuDrWu has resembled Nostredamus of late with his final 4 prediction.
                            naaaaaaaa, Nostradamus was much taller

Comment

• According to this, FSU and UNC. Take it for what it's worth

Comment

• Just one of the two or three rumors out there today.
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X