No announcement yet.

Andrew Wiggins Class of 2013 to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess we can always take Andrew as a preferred walk-on and see if he is tough enough to be a Shocker. :biggrin-new:

Two reason why Andrew may not want to be a Shokcer:

1. He may not want to steal minites from his big bro during his senior year, and

2. The pressure would be intense to lead the Shocks to a 2nd consecutive National Championship! :victorious:

Comment

• The pressure to win a National Championship at WSU would be WAY less intense than the pressure at Kentucky / UNC / KU.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Just the idea that we could even be on the radar of the #1 recruit in all America is cool. Coach Marshall falls not into the mold of a 'brotherhood of coaches' in which if you were Coaching here at WSU, you would not even think of recruiting such a player because that would be off limits and deemed a "No No."

I have no idea at all what Andrew's plans are on a College to play one year for. Sure, I would really dig on him being a Shocker. What College wouldn't like to sign such a great player? Shocker fans will follow his progress no matter what he decides. However, I like the idea that Coach Marshall is an independant Coach that would feel like he was is worthy and able to recruit such a dynamic player. 3G is nobodys' wallflower. Let's put it this way. Some day, we Will sign such a player to be a Shocker and we have just as much of a right to recruit and sign the 'best of the best' as any other College. The sooner, the better while we have the attention of the multitudes like never before.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Can you imagine how berserk our arena would be next season? I can't....no matter how hard I try...I can't.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
            Andrew is as good or even better than his reviews.
            agreed. when i watched him on television last year, it reminded me of watching michael jordan live in the mcdonalds aa game played at henry levitt arena (1981). awesome with a capital a

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
              agreed. when i watched him on television last year, it reminded me of watching michael jordan live in the mcdonalds aa game played at henry levitt arena (1981). awesome with a capital a
              He did pretty well in this years McDonalds AA game. Unbelievable talent.

Comment

• Andrew, hope you come help your brother finish the job.
                Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                  Andrew, hope you come help your brother finish the job.
                  Yes. Come make us feel better Andrew. You don't have to wait to sign anymore now. See you soon.

Comment

• Cheer us up Andrew.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

• I'm really curious to know if we have a legitimate shot at AW or if it is just a collective fantasy of SN based on a couple of tweets (and treated as a fantasy by most of us).

I deeply believe the love AW will get from the fans here will be an order of magnitude more than at any other program he is thinking about. Don't get me wrong: a game changing AA will be loved anywhere, but here people will go absolutely bananas and do so forever--like 50 years forever--if AW comes here to accomplish what he, Nick, Early, Van Vleet, Baker, Marshall and everyone else are fully capable of.
                      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• If you like rumors from High School Class competitions.......

Per sources in Andover.... The andover high or central high class competition at the district stadium in Andover.......they are announcing (twice now!) that Andrew has verballed to WSU.

Not sure if someone there has inside information or not, but this has been announced in Andover.

Take it for what its worth, which might not be alot.

I'm not BSing....though the person on the PA in andover might.
                        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Woah, that is crazy. Hope so much it is true. But how the hell could it break first there? It would blow up on twitter.

I really want to know if we are talking power ball ticket, inside straight, or come on croupier spin it black one time?
                          Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Imagine me as Zach Bush eating out of a bowl with a spoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                              Imagine me as Zach Bush eating out of a bowl with a spoon.
                              ???

It's getting really trippy around here. I have no idea what this means.
                              Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                                ???

It's getting really trippy around here. I have no idea what this means.
                                It's a thing he does.
                                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                                X