Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    else?
    Yeah, just heard that our coaches think we have a solid shot. I believe the source, but the fact that our name isn't popping up anywhere makes me wonder.

Comment

• Originally posted by martymoose View Post
      Yeah, just heard that our coaches think we have a solid shot. I believe the source, but the fact that our name isn't popping up anywhere makes me wonder.
      Kinda my thinking. I personally believe that this young man has about a million things going on and is being pulled from as many directions.

Wonder when a decision should be expected.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by martymoose View Post
        Has anyone else heard new rumors about Wiggins and WSU...?
        Yeah, on here.

Comment

• Let me preface this by saying I've never believed we were a serious option and am still skeptical. However, seeing as how no one in the national recruiting arena seems to have any more than a gut feeling where Wiggins is leaning, it would be no surprise to me that WSU would get no mentions if we really have become a serious candidate for his services since the Final Four run. Other than the Louisville visit rumors, there's been no new public info on his recruitment since he supposedly narrowed his list to the four known schools.

Comment

• I honestly believe if AW picked with his heart, he'd elect to play along side his brother. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity. They'd enjoy their experience together.

But no doubt AW has parents, relatives, friends, coaches, teammates, consultants and agents telling him to go to a high profile program that gives him the best shot to market himself to the NBA. We're moving on up but our brand name still isn't as prestigious as UK, KU and UNC. That's tough to go against.

But hope hasn't faded.

Comment

• I'm ready to sign the #1 overall player!
              Livin the dream

Comment

• And on top of signing Andrew, if it were to happen, do you know how much more we'd stand out to other top recruits? I'm not saying we'd be in line for the #1 overall every year, but if he came here and had great success and was still a lottery pick, others couldn't use the "you won't get noticed" card if you attend WSU. I've always said once you sign that first high profile recruit, others will start looking. And if we continue to win, that helps too.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• There will be plenty of scouts lining up at the WSU games to watch Early next year. To think he would be out of the eyes of the NBA would be crazy talk - they will be wherever he is playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                    And on top of signing Andrew, if it were to happen, do you know how much more we'd stand out to other top recruits? I'm not saying we'd be in line for the #1 overall every year, but if he came here and had great success and was still a lottery pick, others couldn't use the "you won't get noticed" card if you attend WSU. I've always said once you sign that first high profile recruit, others will start looking. And if we continue to win, that helps too.
                    OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      ya know..............some days..............

Comment

• I heard a rumor.

They say you got a broken heart.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

You've stopped attending your Sadists Anonymous meetings, haven't you?

Comment

• Hahahahaha
                            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Why do I torture myself by reading this thread?
                              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                                Why do I torture myself by reading this thread?
                                Aside from the team in the tournament, this issue is providing as much excitement as anything! Almost dont want him to decide. Once he decides, the issue and anticipation goes away, and we could all be depressed.

Comment

Working...
                                X