Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
    ???

It's getting really trippy around here. I have no idea what this means.
    You just do it when somebody does something awesome or you are very interested. There is a picture of him doing that in the article in the eagle about Zach.

Basically I was saying I'm eating this stuff up right now.

Comment

• I am too. It's a fun distraction after the loss. Sadly with no confirmation on the Andover PA guy, guess we have to conclude the report is bs. Doesn't mean we don't have some kind of shot (prayer or otherwise), but _seriously_ doubt he has verbaled.
      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Yea like I said, this is just what was heard from the Andover District Stadium. I'm not buying it either, unless anyone knows of someone who would have credibility there. I don't.
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• I know of someone who lives in Andover who has a lot of credibility and may know other people there whom he might tell in confidence, perhaps on the golf course :)

I'm perfectly happy with any little tidbit that might keep me strung along.

Comment

• You want credibility - I've got your credibility. ANDOVER IS EAST OF THE TURNPIKE !!!!

Comment

• Why would the Andover guy know? Unless he speaks with marshall

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                If you like rumors from High School Class competitions.......

Per sources in Andover.... The andover high or central high class competition at the district stadium in Andover.......they are announcing (twice now!) that Andrew has verballed to WSU.

Not sure if someone there has inside information or not, but this has been announced in Andover.

Take it for what its worth, which might not be alot.

I'm not BSing....though the person on the PA in andover might.
                Sounds like a beaker being a butthead. But I guess we can hope.

Comment

• There have been a couple of inquiries on Tweeter about it. Also one post saying he is announcing on Thursday and another one or two about him cutting it to two schools. None of these were from well known sources.
                  Last edited by tropicalshox; April 7, 2013, 01:30 AM.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

• Pfffffffffffttttt! Yeah right. But I'll bite, and this would put us three over right Trop?

Comment

• Yes. But I would expect him to be the best ever walk on in basketball.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

• hmmm
                        wiggins comes in and who redshirts or bails?
                        lufile?

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                          hmmm
                          wiggins comes in and who redshirts or bails?
                          lufile?
                          Nick Wiggins and Lufile are best freinds, that would be awkward

Comment

• I am betting he's gone with or without Andrew.

Comment

• The stadium in Andover is west of the turnpike though. Just sayin.....

Comment

• better be signing with the shockers, you don't want to go to war with the shockers!

Comment

Working...
                                X