No announcement yet.

Andrew Wiggins Class of 2013 to KU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think a cold shower is in order for some folks.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
      You want credibility - I've got your credibility. ANDOVER IS EAST OF THE TURNPIKE !!!!
      The turnpike runs right through Andover. Some of Andover is north of the turnpike, but most of it is south.

Comment

• I think west is feeling left out...just sayin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
          I think a cold shower is in order for some folks.
          Thanks for being a kill joy, I mean bring some rationality into the conversation, RDR.

Seriously, though, I have agreed with your perspective all along even while enjoying the dream. Unless we hear of a campus visit and quick hard to see how we have any thread to hang on.
          Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• from Twitter and ESPN's site

JasonKingESPN Jason King
            There's 0% chance of it happening, but how cool of a story would it be if Andrew Wiggins pulled a shocker & signed w/ WSU to play w/ brother

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
              from Twitter and ESPN's site

JasonKingESPN Jason King
              There's 0% chance of it happening, but how cool of a story would it be if Andrew Wiggins pulled a shocker & signed w/ WSU to play w/ brother
              There you go. I guess that settles it.

Comment

• Shockers' Supernova.

Andrew Wiggins is a taciturn high school phenom, but his talent spoke for itself during Wednesday’s McDonald’s All-American game. Wiggins tallied a team-high 19 points for the East. On Tuesday, he launched a vicious, 360 degree, betwe
                In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                  I'm not giving up, and I'm not sure I'm entirely off-base by saying that.
                  The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                    hopefully he shocks everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                      I don't know how much more of this I can take!

RDR, can you come take a cold shower with me?

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post

RDR, can you come take a cold shower with me?
                        Sometimes, I worry about you
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Many moons ago, I kept hearing rumors about Jim Valvano becoming our Coach at WSU. He was here visiting in Wichita at a golf course with some prominent folk I heard. Soon, one evening I heard live on a local radio show an unofficial report that he would officially become our Coach that very week. Somebody had a so-called reliable source. Ooops but that never happened. Since then, I wait for the Official word rather than the 'rumor mill' for such happenings. Soon, we will know Officially what Andrew will do. I wish him the best no matter what he decides. This does not keep me from dreaming but I always understand we are in great hands with Gregg Marshall as our Coach because he and his Coaching Staff can really recruit!!!
                          Last edited by forevershockerfan; April 7, 2013, 10:14 PM.
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• It makes perfect sense to me that he would join WSU. Thanks to our FF run, we now have entered the realm of being a national brand name. This helps of course, but most importantly, his brother plays for us. AW is probably a one-and-done player anyway, so why not join the Shox for that one year to be along with Nick's last year as a collegiate. We bring a lot back and should be a top 25 type program next season. This should alleviate any concern he may have of lack of exposure hurting his draft stock.

This makes so much sense that it probably won't be the case however. That's the head scratching beauty of college basketball.

Comment

• It could be argued, that coupled with our run, and that we dont have 6 other egos coming in, that he could showcase his skills and be in the limelight more at wsu.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Has our coaching staff even been talking? Its not like we can be an option if the staff doesnt at least reach out and say, "Look, if you are still interested, we'd find a spot for you." And at least make a token effort...
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X