Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shirley Schmidt
    I am telling you guys that Danny Ainge is the key to this whole deal.

Stay tuned.
    Shirley, we must have the same sources - I have heard the same thing.

Comment

• Danny Ainge is the key?

No wonder KU doesn't want to play us!

Comment

• ok im confused, what in the world does Danny Ainge have to do with Orupke
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234
          ok im confused, what in the world does Danny Ainge have to do with Orupke
          Go back a page.

Comment

• I went back a page, several pages in fact. I still dunno why Danny is the key to anything..........

Comment

Stay tuned.

And here I was, thinking Kevin Bacon/Jimmy Dolan was the key. 8)
              "You can observe a lot just by watching."
              -- Yogi Berra

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers
                I went back a page, several pages in fact. I still dunno why Danny is the key to anything..........
                It's his special ties to the program that I don't even fully understand, but are significant.

Comment

• maybe Danny took his Moorman mission to Nigeria.........lol

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers
                    I went back a page, several pages in fact. I still dunno why Danny is the key to anything..........
                    You should find that the while there appears to have been a legitimate Danny Ainge connection within the athletic dept. at one time, the reference is now used sarcastically.

Comment

• Ainge

I'm mystified by the Ainge references as well, but I can tell you this much -- if you rearrange the letters in his name, you get:

N I G E _ _ A

N I G E R I A?

Now, really -- can that be a coincidence? Shirley not.

Comment

• Capitol Shock wrote:
                        Is anyone else getting tired of hearing about the Nigerian Nightmare? Write me when he's spotted at the Cedar. Until then, let's root for the good guys that are currently busting their tales for the sake of our enjoyment!

Considering the Cedar is now closed, you will never be written.
                        What??!! The Cedar is closed? What happened? What is the next closest WSU hangout spot then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Denver Shocker
                          Capitol Shock wrote:
                          Is anyone else getting tired of hearing about the Nigerian Nightmare? Write me when he's spotted at the Cedar. Until then, let's root for the good guys that are currently busting their tales for the sake of our enjoyment!

Considering the Cedar is now closed, you will never be written.
                          What??!! The Cedar is closed? What happened? What is the next closest WSU hangout spot then?
                          See off topic discussion
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock
                            Originally posted by Shirley Schmidt

Stay tuned.
                            Shirley, we must have the same sources - I have heard the same thing.
                            The plot thickens…My sources back in Beantown say the C’s have EO scouted and want to place in at WSU for a year or two so they can further evaluate his draft position…As such they are willing to foot the bill for expediting the test results…Stay tuned.

Comment

Danny Ainge was just observed getting off of a plane with a tall African/African at ICT.

Could he be close?

This may be a belated Christmas present to all Shocker fans.

My sources tell me that we should know something by the end of the week.
                              The end of the week is here and nothing yet. While this could be true.... it sure smells like B.S. Are you sure your "observer" wasn't Mr. Magoo?
                              Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Comment

• To the A Team Shockers,

If EO ever actually gets here, we need to have another lunch and discuss the matter. We have to develop a plan for securing Final 4 tickets.

Frankly, I am not buying into any connection between EO and Danny Ainge. However, I am still interested in knowing what he was doing on campus several years ago. Somethin' was going on.

Also, I am up for a different restaurant next time. How about Connie's?

Comment

Working...
                                X